Outdoor Mephisto + Aussie sunshine

Go for it bro, make the most out of a shitty situation for sure!

Are you able to test EC & PH at run off?

If the root ball is a good size she will need some foods once she settles back in!

f6

Update time!
Today has pretty much been the first day it hasn't rained all week! The girls are really screaming out for some long solid days of sun! There were a few of the lowest leaves that I clipped off, they were pretty far gone. Other than that they are all well into flowering... Except for the Alien Vs Triangle.. It's a failure. I've germinated another one, and had it under a light all week. It was transplanted into a 20odd litre fabric pot and went outside today.

Skylar White 5 weeks
View attachment 827013

Sour Crack 4.5 weeks
View attachment 827014
View attachment 827015

They are still really small, hopefully they get a growth spurt soon!

@912GreenSkell @redeye jedi @bushmasterar15
They need a big hit of powerfeed. I start feeding them that 1 week after germinating.b

They need a big hit of powerfeed. I start feeding them that 1 week after germinating.b
Cheers mate. We've just had another overcast week with 90mm of rain.. It's not ideal at all, but at least they aren't dead!!

Left to right- Skylar White, sour crack 1, sour crack 2, AvT.. None of the girls how really grown in the last week, and if they have it's been minimal. Colour of plants is still fine. Temps have been lows of around 14-15 and highs of around 25-27
IMG20171119134641.jpg

@Bobqp Hey mate, I gave the girls a drink of power feed. I'm not sure if it's the same one you're talking about, but I had some in the shed, it made by seasol. Is that the same as yours?

@Bobqp Hey mate, I gave the girls a drink of power feed. I'm not sure if it's the same one you're talking about, but I had some in the shed, it made by seasol. Is that the same as yours?
Good option I think, that stuff being garden center nutes are way less concentrated than cannabis nutes and should prime your medium, start feeding your other nutes as soon as your girls symptoms ease. Try and get an EC pen and PH drops!!!

f6

@fettled6 bro! Totally forgot to tag you, but I measured runoff PH and it's reading approx 6. They have started flowering and the wee buds are starting to fill out too, and the smell is really nice, especially the sour crack. I honestly can't see the plants growing much more in size, I think that boat may have sailed...

Back