Outdoor Mephisto + Aussie sunshine

I think your soil might be munted..

If using Coco make sure it is buffered and not sure if that Yates stuff is any good to be honest.

I use debco Organic 50% Perlite 40% and 10% Clay balls

Give an occasional feed with GoGo Juice or Charlie Carp.. all available from Bunnings.

For now I would flush those girls thoroughly, they are locked out.

Get a PH kit (the liquid one, full range) and test run off water.

f6

Yep that stuff has slowrelease ferts which can be a pain for autos.

If you are water logged try drilling some holes in the bottom of your pots and around the bottom rim.

Your symptoms may be partly due to overwatering

I would be flushing with plain PH'd water double the amount of water than your pot size so try and get 10-15 lites run out the bottom then leave for a cupple of weeks.

Sounds a bit drastic but you don't have much time to loose at the moment. Hopefully someone with more soil experience can chime in.

f6

hey bud dont stress about it to much first time when the sun comes up ill show you a photo of one off mine no bigger than yours and its 40 days old my problem was over watering with shit drainage soil
I would save some pennys and go and buy canna terra professional depending on where you live ebay has it $50 delivered for 50l which when you work it out it not that bad compaired to bunning price's when making your own mix up than search for tangs easy auto feeding schedule and follow that and that will give you your basics and than grow your knowledge from there.
this is my progress with what i said above 14 days old
DSC_0832.JPG

and all i can say is holy shit you see the difference

So, at 3 weeks old, my Alien v Triangle looks like this....

IMG20171115112852.jpg

Things can't really get much worse for it, so instead of binning it, I though I'd experiment and replant into some coco, and just see what happens...

IMG20171115112924.jpg

I added heaps of extra drainage holes in the pot, lined the bottom with some pretty large gauge aggregate and In with the coco...

The root system looked surprisingly good, and not a bad size at all. Gave it an initial watering with some PH'd water, and the experiment begins!!

IMG20171115114126.jpg

Back