Outdoor Mephisto + Aussie sunshine

Question, maybe @mephisto may be able to help (sorry lads, I know how busy you are!!)... With the short life span of the Sour Crack, and the fact they are an outdoor grow, would you recommend any for of SCROG or LST for these girls? Pics are of the bigger of the 2 I have growing. By my calculations they are 3 weeks old today. Please, anyone else feel free to add your 2 cents also! Cheers

View attachment 823306 View attachment 823307

Personally, i swear by the north south training i use on outdoor plants. The further you are from the equator the more effective it will be.....and i assume that you are in the souther hemisphere the sun will travel across the northern sky? (for us it travels across the southern sky). If this is the case then you would want a slight angle trained to the south(to maximize north sky exposure)
Haha hope i have that right...damn i am high, and its 3am!! :D

@redeye jedi
Dp Daiquiri Lime 165 grams dry
IMG_3953.JPG

Dp Autoultimate
IMG_4056.JPG

IMG_4059.JPG

Update time!
Today has pretty much been the first day it hasn't rained all week! The girls are really screaming out for some long solid days of sun! There were a few of the lowest leaves that I clipped off, they were pretty far gone. Other than that they are all well into flowering... Except for the Alien Vs Triangle.. It's a failure. I've germinated another one, and had it under a light all week. It was transplanted into a 20odd litre fabric pot and went outside today.

Skylar White 5 weeks
IMG20171112182514.jpg

Sour Crack 4.5 weeks
IMG20171112182546.jpg

IMG20171112182526.jpg

They are still really small, hopefully they get a growth spurt soon!

@912GreenSkell @redeye jedi @bushmasterar15

Back