Outdoor Mephisto + Aussie sunshine

Absolutely ripping!

View attachment 849705 View attachment 849706

Approximately week 4ish...

Going great. You've learned a lot last round, and this is going super!!

:rep:

Don't know where you are in Australia, but sounds like up north, sub-tropical. NSW?
I also live in a place with very high rainfall, and humidity, which is a big prob here.
Have done autos outdoors in 8L pots and also photos direct in the ground.

Just a thought, if I may: if you're not in a legal area, maybe bury the top of the black pot in the ground.
And scatter leaf matter and grass and stuff around the site, because it's very bare and obvious.
The leaf and grass will also act as mulch for the whole area around it.

Sorry if I'm thinking too much, but for me, security is a big issue.... :p

MJS
:Love:

I'm really interested to see how your cow shit is going to work.
Did you mix it in with the soil and sand, or lay it at the bottom of the hole?
Was it aged? or straight off the farm? How much did you use?
@912GreenSkell gets good results using it in his outdoor gardens, too.
I think he uses a shovel load per hole or something, IIRC....

Sucks about the dog....thats one of the things i really need to do when i write the guerilla guide is stress to dig your holes weeks before you plan to use them. Canines love freshly dug soil and often dig it up.(coyotes do the same this as well as racoons)
Looks like the plant has perked up quite a bit though!! Be interesting to see how the native soil performs!

Yeah, like we were talking about the other day... and asking if it was aged cow shit.
I know a lot of dogs just love that stuff, dig it up and roll around in it.

I'm really interested to see how your cow shit is going to work.
Did you mix it in with the soil and sand, or lay it at the bottom of the hole?
Was it aged? or straight off the farm? How much did you use?
@912GreenSkell gets good results using it in his outdoor gardens, too.
I think he uses a shovel load per hole or something, IIRC....

Hey!!

I used dried shit. Probably 3 or 4 weeks old. Usually half fill a bucket, any size will do... Just half fill the bastard... Chuck that shit in the bucket and top up with water and let sit for an hour or so... Then get ya hands dirty and mix that shit up!!! You're lookin for a 'wet sand' like consistantcy. Shit yeah!
img20171205153657-jpg.850167

I back filled half the hole, added this magnificently stinky bucket of biology, then covered up with the clay/sand mix.

Was the dog looking for the plant or the poop?

I've just dug in some chicken shit and crushed egg shells into my holes that I'll be transplanting into in about a week.
It's commercial chicken shit fert, but it's nicely aged. After checking on the holes, haven't been dug up.
And there are lots of wild dogs in my guerilla grow area, dozens of them.
So, just kind of curious, otherwise its a hazard for outdoor grows.

Even though you dug that plant out and put it in a pot, give this hole site a few more months, or next year, it'll be nice and mature.

Going great. You've learned a lot last round, and this is going super!!

:rep:

Don't know where you are in Australia, but sounds like up north, sub-tropical. NSW?
I also live in a place with very high rainfall, and humidity, which is a big prob here.
Have done autos outdoors in 8L pots and also photos direct in the ground.

Just a thought, if I may: if you're not in a legal area, maybe bury the top of the black pot in the ground.
And scatter leaf matter and grass and stuff around the site, because it's very bare and obvious.
The leaf and grass will also act as mulch for the whole area around it.

Sorry if I'm thinking too much, but for me, security is a big issue.... :p

MJS
:Love:

Hey!

These pics where taken a while ago, the plants are safe and sound, thanks for your concern anyways mate.

Was the dog looking for the plant or the poop?

I've just dug in some chicken shit and crushed egg shells into my holes that I'll be transplanting into in about a week.
It's commercial chicken shit fert, but it's nicely aged. After checking on the holes, haven't been dug up.
And there are lots of wild dogs in my guerilla grow area, dozens of them.
So, just kind of curious, otherwise its a hazard for outdoor grows.

Even though you dug that plant out and put it in a pot, give this hole site a few more months, or next year, it'll be nice and mature.

No idea. I walked out side one morning and saw the fucker digging at it.

So the big @mephisto Alien Vs Triangle is sitting at about 850mm. She started budding bout 2 weeks ago and is right now about 65 days old.

Very solid aromas of citrus zest, mint & white wine.

Was quite a bushy thing...

IMG20180108175517.jpg

Sooooo I gave her bigger leaves a quick snip...

IMG20180108181638.jpg

This was 3 or 4 days ago.. It's been hot here. Real fuckin hot. Today was a top of 39 with humidity sitting at 85%. Absolutely disgusting. Couldn't even have a cold shower after mowing the lawn cos even the cold water is hot!! In saying that, the girls handled it really well!! This strain has proven to be really tough, and can handle what I am confident in calling some of the most extreme outdoor conditions you're likely to encounter. @mephisto Mitch & team you've done very well lads!

Back