Outdoor Mephisto + Aussie sunshine

Big plant is looking great. Around my area there is no pot around Xmas. There's massive potential to make well over 20 grand around Xmas time with autos. People are paying 240 an ounce for auto ultimate here.
come to where i am and double that they want anywhere from 320 to 450 an oz and dosnt matter if its shit or not its still that price

come to where i am and double that they want anywhere from 320 to 450 an oz and dosnt matter if its shit or not its still that price
On afn we are about teaching people to grow so they can ditch the dealer.Please refrain from talking about selling pot it's not a safe conversation an it always brings unwanted negative attention.

On afn we are about teaching people to grow so they can ditch the dealer.Please refrain from talking about selling pot it's not a safe conversation an it always brings unwanted negative attention.
Mate i dont sell anythink i started growing for myself i was only stating the price ive been paying hence why im on here

Mate i dont sell anythink i started growing for myself i was only stating the price ive been paying hence why im on here
It wasn't you friend I tagged the wrong post. I meant to tag the quotes before yours that were about growing to sell .

me too lol trying some lemon skunk blackberry and a blueberry gum haze super auto this round

I'd really like to try out some dutch passion strains, but money is tight and I've still got plenty of Mephisto beans floating around. Just planted Skywalker for the Solo Cup Challenge & a Sour Stomper for a regular grow.

@Adamskill mate 1 other thing i have noticed with your grow is the pots i would try bigger ones for outside grows

100% mate. I reckon I've lost a fair bit of potential size because of restrictive pot size. I've got the Sour Stomper going in a 26 litre fabric pot and I'm using Canna Terra this time round. Thanks for the heads up on that one brother, it looks like a really good medium.

Here ya go everyone! She's be transplanted 3 or 4 times, ripped up and chewed by a dog, had a tree fall on it, and still she survived!!!! She's budding up big and bulky, smelling great and loving life!! @912GreenSkell the clay stays nice and cool through the extremely hot days, I think it plays a huge part in the survival of this plant. Thoughts mate??

IMG20180114095725.jpg

Back