Outdoor Mephisto + Aussie sunshine

If you are planning on using lst to maximize production, point the main tip to the south to maximize northern sun path exposure.(i really had to think about that one, since its opposite to our northern hemisphere)

My brother went to nimbin around 20 years ago....and all he brought me was a stinkin' calender that smelt faintly of weed!! :D Hahahaha true story!! Still got the calender somewhere!!

Not a lot changes in old Nimbin, I'm sure you could still find that calender for sale at one of the gift shops hahahaha

She recovered very well from the defoliation!!
Seems to have just taken it in her stride!

If you are planning on using lst to maximize production, point the main tip to the south to maximize northern sun path exposure.(i really had to think about that one, since its opposite to our northern hemisphere)

Im going to try some decent lst with the solo cup challenge. It will be 100% outdoor too. I might have to pick your brain a bit with that one when it's time, even with photos I have never grown in anything as small as a cup!

Looking good matey. I bought some more auto ultimate, magnum and syrup seeds the other week. This time I'll try and keep the strains pure instead of crossing them over each other .
Do you go through seedsman?

Back