Outdoor Mephisto alfresco

I probably should have done a better job of explaining my situation better before now. I live and work on a very large cattle station, 90% of the time it's just me and my wife, but when there's mustering and such going on we can sometimes have up to 6 contractor's staying on site, this is usually not a big deal security wise as I know when/where they are coming and going. It makes it a little more difficult because sometimes we use a helicopter to muster cattle. As you guys are aware I'm sure hiding plants from the air can be a problem! So i have to keep them in pots to move out of the way at times.
The other week i was a little bit complacent and had my girls in a spot close to home and had a surprise visit from the boss/owner of the place! I won't do that again in a hurry:wall:. I think the scare was a blessing in disguise.

Thanks archie...I could have done a few things a little bit better...eg having bt on hand to deal with the catterpillers when they first appeared. I have had issues with them before so it was like getting caught with me pants down!:haha: My next grow I'm a lot more prepared, due to my remote location it can take a couple weeks for things to arrive in the post, so i have everything on hand now before i start so i should be able to deal with most issues immediately. As for the security scare that was something i bought upon myself, i got a little careless. The heat I can't avoid but i can manage a little bit better thanks to AFNs master growers helping me out.:bow: thanks again guys for all your advice!
with everything thats been thrown at you,i dont think you could have done much more :thumbsup: nature has a habit of throwing a spanner in the works :oops1:a lil scare really makes us think to :peek:
keep er lit
:pighug:

11 AM and already 43.5 I think the weather man was lying
20181201_110909.jpg

great advice given from growtogrow and hecno!! Only thing i can add is mulch from straw is a great choice as well. Light in colour to reflect light and heat.

Grows like yours(and hecnos, and trailanimals on the other side of the spectrum) are proving that quality plants can be grown in pretty much any climate. Where there is a will, there is a way!!

You're absolutely right my friend, great cannabis can be grown in some terrible conditions! Before i started growing I would not have believed that it was possible to grow weed of this quality outdoors...now some of the most potent flavorsome weed I've ever smoked came from my very own garden! My next grow will be even better!! I'm learning more every day thanks to you guys! I have found the greatest tool in my bag of tricks is knowledge!! Anyone can grow world class weed with the knowledge you guys have imparted on me! Any newbies who read this journal in the future if you want to grow great herb talk to the people who have been helping me out in this journal, they are fucking legit masters of this craft and some of the nicest people i've met!
great advice given from growtogrow and hecno!! Only thing i can add is mulch from straw is a great choice as well. Light in colour to reflect light and heat.

Grows like yours(and hecnos, and trailanimals on the other side of the spectrum) are proving that quality plants can be grown in pretty much any climate. Where there is a will, there is a way!!

Nice grow matey. I used to grow pure autos for a few years but the last couple of years I've been experimenting with auto fem x male photo. Been getting great results. There no good for indoor growing due to they won't flower with the light cycle over 14 hours. I'll harvest mine about early February months before the pure photos Finnish. This season the crosses I'm growing are
Auto white widow xxl x skylotus
Auto mazar x josh dog og
Auto ultimate x skylotus. I think the pure auto ultimate would be great for your environment. Absolutely loves the heat . will thrive in very hot conditions.

Thanks man, this grow has been a challenge that's for sure. It started out pretty well and then it's been one thing after the other going wrong! The end is near so I'll be pretty happy to start a fresh grow and hopefully won't have to much pop up I'm not prepared for...no doubt there will be something catch me by surprise but. One thing is certain without the help of the guys here the whole lot may have ended up in the trash!
I haven't read the whole journal, but man you've had some shit dealt your way, but you still bringing the FIRE!

good work buddy, glad to see so many others helping you out with great advice!

Thanks bud, the auto ultimate is on the list to try...finding the time to grow out all the strains i want to try is getting harder!
Nice grow matey. I used to grow pure autos for a few years but the last couple of years I've been experimenting with auto fem x male photo. Been getting great results. There no good for indoor growing due to they won't flower with the light cycle over 14 hours. I'll harvest mine about early February months before the pure photos Finnish. This season the crosses I'm growing are
Auto white widow xxl x skylotus
Auto mazar x josh dog og
Auto ultimate x skylotus. I think the pure auto ultimate would be great for your environment. Absolutely loves the heat . will thrive in very hot conditions.

Back