Outdoor Mephisto alfresco

Thanks for the kind words archie! It gets hot here but this has been a crazy couple of weeks even for here!:hothot: I think you're right pal I should get a oz maybe a little more if I'm lucky, not too much popcorn on her. Have you seen our grow battle(f$€k about) we got going on? Come grow a plant with us?:pass:
i cant make you a thread of your own @Bobqp :pass:jus gimmi a shout :coffee:
you set for an oz easy :pass:
other than put them under a tree for some natural shade i cant think of nothing the pros havnt allready Gtg and hecno :thumbsup: archielands record temps are something like -17.8c and 30.7c.
34c at that time of the morning my arse would never leave a bucket of water :nono: i have come home to a dried out plant that i forgot to water for a couple of days.so what you have achieved in such adverse conditions is something special :toke: smashing job :pass:
keep er lit
:pighug:

:nono:was checking the 2 remaining plants and found 3 catterpillers only little tiny ones :cuss:so have applied B.T again, also upped pk13-14 to 4ml/ltr every 4th watering/day and bloom to 5ml/ltr...weather has been a lot better today with a top of 33c and a little cloudy with humidity back to around 65% if I have a few days of this they should power home...I hope:bow::cheers:

The fantasmo Express is done drying and is now in jars...66grams a little fluffy but overall I'm pretty happy with it+13grams going into the extracts pile. I have put a little through the vape, not too bad. A menthol, pine, citrus is the aroma I'm currently getting from her with a nice uplifting high not super potent but certainly a nice toke.
Also chopped the main cola from the tallest S.O.D.K yesterday buds are not super dense but seem ok with plenty of sparkles!

Last edited:
Thanks man, I've certainly learned a lot more this time around...I certainly will have no shortage of nice buds stocked up after I get done drying out this lot... i always have plenty of gold tins in the fridge this time of year as well!
@the green bandit awesome grow diary mate. You'll have a sick amount of yarndi for those fucking amazing summer nights out your way. Few gold tins wouldn't hurt either.

Great work. As a heads up. That coco from bunnings needs a good rinse as a side note. Runoff on my bluelab was maxing out at +3.8 e.c. make sure you flush the shit out of it before you use it. Gota wash that salt out before you use it. Otherwise it seems fine.

Thanks bud, I will be sure to give it a good rinse before using it.
Great work. As a heads up. That coco from bunnings needs a good rinse as a side note. Runoff on my bluelab was maxing out at +3.8 e.c. make sure you flush the shit out of it before you use it. Gota wash that salt out before you use it. Otherwise it seems fine.

I tried finishing off an outdoor photoperiod indoors this summer. My friend gave me the tent and everything and was super excited to try it out. Temps were constantly over 30c no matter what I did. Tried cool tubes, extra air intakes/outakes, homemade air coolers using freezer blocks and bottles of frozen water.... Never got it below 30c just chalked it up as a mistake and will avoid the high point of summer here unless I move house and have somewhere better suited. Ended up with super airy horrible bud that I didn't even bother trimming it up. so to beat the temps outdoors is something quite spectacular

Back