Outdoor Mephisto alfresco

I would rather you don't as i am trying to keep my journal on track with my grow this time round....chuck some up on the aussie growers thread I'm sure no one would mind over there. Thanks for asking first bud!
Is it OK if I upload a few pics of my autos on here throughout the season.? I've got about 60 or so outdoors.

Ok I think the fantasmo Express is coming down today, it looks like the weather will be a little more suited to drying this week. Her trichs are mostly cloudy with the odd still clear but with the weather a little cooler and some rain forecast I thought i should take advantage of it....one thing I've learned is catterpillers seem to appear on mass after rain here! Although she has a little more left in her I think it would be a shame to leave her and loose anymore of her to bugs, mold or anything else that might pop up!
I will leave both S.O.D.K as they still have a lot left in them yet, trying to keep the biggest one alive long enough to finish could be the biggest challenge to come, the last week of days all close to 45c have taken its toll on her, with most fan leaves getting burnt out! The smaller greener one is still powering along and fattening up nicely! Pics to come.

S.O.D.K still has a couple weeks left in her i think.
20181204_092153.jpg
20181204_092138.jpg

Taller S.O.D.K still has maybe 10 days left in her? Buds are a little more fluffy than the one above but are starting to thicken up more in the last couple of days. Keeping her alive is a battle in itself! More favorable conditions this week will help
20181204_092050.jpg
20181204_092120.jpg

i can make you a thread of your own @Bobqp :pass:jus gimmi a shout :coffee:
you set for an oz easy :pass:
other than put them under a tree for some natural shade i cant think of nothing the pros havnt allready Gtg and hecno :thumbsup: archielands record temps are something like -17.8c and 30.7c.
34c at that time of the morning my arse would never leave a bucket of water :nono: i have come home to a dried out plant that i forgot to water for a couple of days.so what you have achieved in such adverse conditions is something special :toke: smashing job :pass:
keep er lit
:pighug:
edit oops...can

Last edited:
Thanks man, if the weather man is right my remaining girls should cruise home now. I'll spray them with bt as soon as the rain clears if it happens. That should keep any pillars that hatch out at bay....I will be keeping my eyes peeled for them, have already searched for eggs!
All your girls all look pretty good.
Think you're mostly over the hump now you're in the stretch for the homerun good job[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Back