Outdoor MegaBuds Photoperiod Grower of the Year 2019!

Who is the MegaBuds Grower of the Year 2018?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! Here’s a sneak peek at the state of the battle:

View attachment 1096348

Only 4 more days left to germinate and we are waiting on @Free Flow , @nizmoKush , @pop22 , @Ripper , and @RivetGrrl

Nizmokush and Rivet: Are you still without seeds? TM is aware of the situation.

On 9/1, this battle thread will be locked down and updates will then go into the Biggest Battle thread: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/big-battle-championship-round-2019.73081/

Please remember to tag me for updates, especially when we move into the big thread! Thank you and HAPPY GROWING!

:vibe:

Sorry DG, no seeds here and I used a different name and address. Getting things into Canada has gotten trickier since "legalization".

Same here still no seeds. If they happen to send again i have a diff addy.

Could you send @MegaBuds a pm with the new addy please?

I have to start late.

I’ll save a spot for ye. 1457C019-80E9-43BE-A69E-E4915B434AC9.jpeg

Sorry DG, no seeds here and I used a different name and address. Getting things into Canada has gotten trickier since "legalization".

Ah those fecking fuhkas!. Ok, we’re gonna hold tight.

Hello Everyone. First of all let me start with a HUGE apology. I was on vacation for 2 weeks and unfortunately the colleague that was left in charge didn't deal with anything on AFN. This means that a few of you will not have got responses to PM's for that i am truly sorry.
I should have sent PM replies to those affected already but if you have not had one from me, please message me immediately and i will fix what i can. If you are still missing seeds i can get them resent today and they should be with you in 5-7 days.

Once again i am really sorry, but i am back now and will be on the case like a fly on sh.......

Hello Everyone. First of all let me start with a HUGE apology. I was on vacation for 2 weeks and unfortunately the colleague that was left in charge didn't deal with anything on AFN. This means that a few of you will not have got responses to PM's for that i am truly sorry.
I should have sent PM replies to those affected already but if you have not had one from me, please message me immediately and i will fix what i can. If you are still missing seeds i can get them resent today and they should be with you in 5-7 days.

Once again i am really sorry, but i am back now and will be on the case like a fly on sh.......
Welcome back Chris! Hope you had a great vacation!

A question for any other soul growers in this battle. What size pot yall using? To be honest I have never vegged a photo for less that 3-4 months indoor. I'm thinking a 5 gal would suffice for a 30 day veg. I do have a pair of 8gal as well. Any advice would be appreciated.

Seeds arrived!!!
Thanks Chris, I sent a PM to you as well. No apologies needed, seeds were sent out at your cost and I'm just super stoked to go pick them up from where they were sent to and get my grow on :woohoo1:
Awesome stealth, not gonna mention what it was but I had the package sent to my parents house and my mom nearly threw it out after opening it and finding it "empty". :d5:
I should be able to get the seeds going by Tuesday, hope the others get theirs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back