Outdoor MegaBuds Photoperiod Grower of the Year 2019!

Who is the MegaBuds Grower of the Year 2018?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying:
Seeds arrived!!!
Thanks Chris, I sent a PM to you as well. No apologies needed, seeds were sent out at your cost and I'm just super stoked to go pick them up from where they were sent to and get my grow on :woohoo1:
Awesome stealth, not gonna mention what it was but I had the package sent to my parents house and my mom nearly threw it out after opening it and finding it "empty". :d5:
I should be able to get the seeds going by Tuesday, hope the others get theirs too.
Haha! :d5: My seeds were almost impossible to find as well LOL! Really psyched you got these! :crying:

A question for any other soul growers in this battle. What size pot yall using? To be honest I have never vegged a photo for less that 3-4 months indoor. I'm thinking a 5 gal would suffice for a 30 day veg. I do have a pair of 8gal as well. Any advice would be appreciated.

That should be fine, I will be growing in 5 gal DWC because that's what I have, but I will also be using 3 gal AutoPots (I think that is the size of them)? And both have been fine for anything I have grown so far.

That should be fine, I will be growing in 5 gal DWC because that's what I have, but I will also be using 3 gal AutoPots (I think that is the size of them)? And both have been fine for anything I have grown so far.

I almost ran a dwc or even aeroponics bucket but everything here is centered around soil growing. After this battle I am doing a photo run with a 4 maybe 5 month veg. I will be vegging them(pheno hunt) in another tent during this battle. I am a huge fan of a well grown Bruce banner. I really hope to have a prize pheno here somewhere.

I almost ran a dwc or even aeroponics bucket but everything here is centered around soil growing. After this battle I am doing a photo run with a 4 maybe 5 month veg. I will be vegging them(pheno hunt) in another tent during this battle. I am a huge fan of a well grown Bruce banner. I really hope to have a prize pheno here somewhere.

Well DG and I are hydro heads, and also a few others. So I am interested to see how everyone does with different mediums. I believe that someone else is also growing the Giant Skittlez, I will go look...

Good luck on your pheno hunt!

@davisgirl
Drove the 2 hour trip to grab my seeds :woohoo1::woohoo:

IMG_9106.jpg

Oops totally missed you said "soil" growers, but I consider the Autopot closer to soil than hydro even if it is considered hydro. I still figure 5 gal is good especially with the 30 day veg, but she is sat dom, so see what the soil growers figure.

YES! Rivet is in :d5:

Here is where we stand:

6ABB199D-2A06-4DF8-BE7F-731AF3211385.jpeg

Hopefully @Free Flow is germinating seeds right now!

This thread is due to be locked down momentarily, see you all in the Biggest Battle thread. :cheers: Best of luck to everyone, may the grow gods and goddesses be with you. :bighug:

Last edited:
I have my battle plant. She grew out of her leaf deformity immediately. The other seedling not so much. Moved her to a 5gal fabric pot today, and started feeding.
20190901_214017.jpg
20190901_214021.jpg

Thanks for the tag @davisgirl I will be dropping seeds into water tonight. Cant wait to start this grow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back