Outdoor MegaBuds Photoperiod Grower of the Year 2019!

Who is the MegaBuds Grower of the Year 2018?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking beautiful and strong! :greenthumb:

Mine is testing my patience. I used a jiffy pellet then moved her because someone told me they suck. She’s in rock wool now, I’d sure love to see her peek her head out today or tomorrow.

Do some of us still not have seeds? I’m missing some germ photos, but you all have until 9/1 so I’ll just take it easy, sit back, and relax. :baked:

Currently smoking my latest harvest Dinafem OG Cookies — she’s awesome, and not even all the way dry yet. :rofl:
Hey thanks for the encouragement! I see you are running DWC? I would use Rockwoll or Rapid Rooters over Peat. I personally use Coco and make my own Rapid Rooters I guess. I clone in 100% Coco and get Roots in 5-7 days religiously. If you are going to clone your Photo plants, I will teach you the best way when you are ready to take clones....let me know! If you need seed starting help I can help you with that as well. Give me a pm if you want a better start. Good luck, slow

Hey thanks for the encouragement! I see you are running DWC? I would use Rockwoll or Rapid Rooters over Peat. I personally use Coco and make my own Rapid Rooters I guess. I clone in 100% Coco and get Roots in 5-7 days religiously. If you are going to clone your Photo plants, I will teach you the best way when you are ready to take clones....let me know! If you need seed starting help I can help you with that as well. Give me a pm if you want a better start. Good luck, slow
Thanks slow! I appreciate the offer — don’t be surprised if I’m all up in your inbox soon!!! I’m still learning a lot all the time — this girl right here marks my second photo grow and I’ll need all the help I can get —

I’ll count yesterday as day 1 —
A244AA32-5E81-48A8-AA61-B1E3F06EE38C.jpeg

Here with her friends:
C0D4C80A-CD5D-4BFE-AB48-D604826C3D39.jpeg

I’ll be feeding them a weak mix of Megacrop 2.0, kelp extract, and enhance Mc running at 150 ppm until root’s hit the water. They are sitting far beneath a cheap 270 true watt blurple and a 3500k cob. We sit at 80 degrees/60% lights on, to a low of 74 during lights off, running these ladies at 18/6.

My strategy on this grow will be to finish on time. I’d really like to flip on day 30. I plan to switch the lights to 20/4 in the meantime.

No seeds, don’t know what happened as I had them sent to a different address.
Hope Monday as time is very tight for photo grows :frowny:

Good to see seedlings are coming up and doing great tho. I’ll :yay:you guys for now.

Thanks slow! I appreciate the offer — don’t be surprised if I’m all up in your inbox soon!!! I’m still learning a lot all the time — this girl right here marks my second photo grow and I’ll need all the help I can get —

I’ll count yesterday as day 1 —
View attachment 1094677
Here with her friends:
View attachment 1094676
I’ll be feeding them a weak mix of Megacrop 2.0, kelp extract, and enhance Mc running at 150 ppm until root’s hit the water. They are sitting far beneath a cheap 270 true watt blurple and a 3500k cob. We sit at 80 degrees/60% lights on, to a low of 74 during lights off, running these ladies at 18/6.

My strategy on this grow will be to finish on time. I’d really like to flip on day 30. I plan to switch the lights to 20/4 in the meantime.
Looking goooood! You will do great. Read the plants needs. Lots of Air to the roots. And steady temps are a plus.

@davisgirl Above ground.

I still use peat pellets just because it is easy and I have a bunch. I have used root riots, straight in the soil, paper towel, shot glass, and any other method you can think of. The germ rates all seem to be about the same. I do feel they take longer in peat if that makes sense.

MegaBuds  Giant Skittlez 8242019.jpg

7 days in and 2 out of 3 successful seed germinations. Looks like they may have a mutation or they took a beating come up idk we'll see what they look like when they start stacking nodes.
20190826_201439.jpg
20190826_201436.jpg

@davisgirl Above ground.

I still use peat pellets just because it is easy and I have a bunch. I have used root riots, straight in the soil, paper towel, shot glass, and any other method you can think of. The germ rates all seem to be about the same. I do feel they take longer in peat if that makes sense.

View attachment 1095268

I honestly didn’t even realize there was a difference.

7 days in and 2 out of 3 successful seed germinations. Looks like they may have a mutation or they took a beating come up idk we'll see what they look like when they start stacking nodes.View attachment 1095754 View attachment 1095755

Ah, I’ve had them come up doing the twist before, got my fingers crossed they’ll turn out to be big and lusty for you!

Here’s my Big Brucey on day 4:
10466332-AB1B-4751-8E78-1DA015514007.jpeg

I’ve got a pm in to TheMongol about seeds ...

Hi everyone! Here’s a sneak peek at the state of the battle:

0BB9844F-9018-4D51-95F2-4363CD384A98.jpeg

Only 4 more days left to germinate and we are waiting on @Free Flow , @nizmoKush , @pop22 , @Ripper , and @RivetGrrl

Nizmokush and Rivet: Are you still without seeds? TM is aware of the situation.

On 9/1, this battle thread will be locked down and updates will then go into the Biggest Battle thread: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/big-battle-championship-round-2019.73081/

Please remember to tag me for updates, especially when we move into the big thread! Thank you and HAPPY GROWING!

:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back