Lighting MedGrower does AutoUltimate (ms006/HS1/DWC)

DAY 63

pH 6.0
EC 1.5
RH 50

Buds are bulking up. About 4 weeks left so I think it's overdrive -time starting from tomorrow. Two weeks of overdrive -feed and then two to three weeks of flushing. Seems that I should set my EC around 1.2 since it seems to push up still. Boy oh boy cannot wait how much these babies bulk up still during these final weeks.

PICS

Overview 63.JPG

Buds 63.JPG

Bud 63.JPG

Thanks guys! Yeah I think AU genetics makes me look like a good grower :toke: I am really impressed with this and definately this strain goes for my rotation as a bumbercrop maker.

Feed for this coming week is:

21 litres of water

Canna MONO Mg 6ml (0,3ml per litre)
Canna MONO Cal 6ml (0,3 ml per litre)
AN Sensi Bloom 21ml (1 ml per litre)
AN Carboload 21ml (1 ml per litre)
AN Overdrive 21ml (1 ml per litre)

EC with these reached to 1.2 while plain water EC was 0.1.

It seems that with 1ml of AN Sensi Bloom per 1litre of water raises EC about 0.6 EC while 1ml of AN Sensi Grow in 1litre of water raises 0.4 EC. So their strenght ratios would be roughly 1:1.5

Last edited:
Hey brother.... I got a 65l box.... So i want to know if you change the water every week...
Or better do i have to change the water every week. Because i saw som guys they changed it every 3,5weeks in my size.... :cheers:

Hey brother.... I got a 65l box.... So i want to know if you change the water every week...
Or better do i have to change the water every week. Because i saw som guys they changed it every 3,5weeks in my size.... :cheers:

Hey bro! I do change my nutes every week. Idea is to ensure that there is even distribution of nutrients available and that the balance of them doesn't get out of wack. As with the 65l reservoir I would change the nutes once in two weeks since due to the overall volume the nutrient balance (and the pH!) will stay a lot more stable. It would truly get quite expensive to change that much nutrients every week. (Maybe you could add some additional carboload in weeks between just to ensure the beneficial bacteria has enough food to eat? Not sure if thats smart but just a thought)

Ofcourse as your plants will develop towards the blooming and so on their demands increase also and you might end up needing to change the feed every week towards the peak bloom production just to ensure it goes as smoothly as it can. Especially if you have a monster on your hands! :toke:

Back