Lighting MedGrower does AutoUltimate (ms006/HS1/DWC)

DAY 86

Been flushing for a bit over a week now. I am thinking of taking these babies down in middle of the week since I can see the leaves near the buds are really yellowing a lot. It seems like it's going to be pretty good harvest this time around!

PICS:

overview 86.JPG

top 86.JPG

middle 86.JPG

close 86.JPG

closeup 86.JPG

bud 86.JPG

stalk 86.JPG

Thanks @TaNg and @MeefChief! No worries about missing anything. I see there it has been more quiet here as usual and I bet it is due to the holidays, I for my part am sorry also for my inactivity lately. I am truly impressed with the AutoUltimate and after giving it a shot I think this one goes to my regular rotation for decent bumber crops. I am quite thrilled about to see how much dry this one gives us. Gonna chop up the crop in just hours from now. :smokeit:

DAY 88 - HARVEST

We are finally there. I got both plants down and cutted now. I did deside to take the upper buds to be cutted separate and to be used both as material for the oil and to be vaped and that the lower ones would just go along with the other trim to be prosessed iceblender-hash. Man there was a lot of stuff to process but now I am ready. Even fully prepared that took me good couple hours of active and intense labour.

I measured the wet weight of the upper portion of the buds; 1214 grams total so that should make something between 250 to 300 grams dry. That equals 0,98 - 1,18 gpw with total of 255w of used power (75w HS1 and 180w MS006) so this time around I got a bit better result than with Mazars. I have a good reason to be happy since we have plenty of medicine now and not as much stress for future grows since we have established a good buffer. Thanks so much to everyone who's been helping me on this journey on becoming better gardener.

PICS:

IMG_1998.JPG

IMG_2008.JPG

Last edited:
DAY 88 - HARVEST

We are finally there. I got both plants down and cutted now. I did deside to take the upper buds to be cutted separate and to be used as material for the oil and that the lower ones would just go along with the other trim to be prosessed iceblender-hash. Man there was a lot of stuff to process but now I am ready. Even fully prepared that took me good couple hours of active and intense labour.

I measured the wet weight of the upper portion of the buds; 1214 grams total so that should make something between 250 to 300 grams dry. That equals 0,98 - 1,18 gpw with total of 255w of used power (75w HS1 and 180w MS006) so this time around I got a bit better result than with Mazars. I have a good reason to be happy since we have plenty of medicine now and not as much stress for future grows since we have established a good buffer. Thanks so much to everyone who's been helping me on this journey on becoming better gardener.

PICS:

View attachment 519897

View attachment 519898

Awesome bro huge congrats on the bountiful harvest.

Awesome bro huge congrats on the bountiful harvest.

Thank you Sir! I know this is barely nothing compared to your epic AU -grow back in the days but it sure is huge for me :woohoo1: Gonna let them dry for a day as they are and then throw them in paper bags like you do. There is just so much that I'd rather play it safe and let them dry a bit before I put them in the bags.

Back