Lighting MedGrower does AutoUltimate (ms006/HS1/DWC)

DAY 70

21 litres of water

Canna MONO Mg 6ml (0,3ml per litre)
Canna MONO Cal 6ml (0,3 ml per litre)
AN Sensi Bloom 21ml (1 ml per litre)
AN Carboload 21ml (1 ml per litre)
AN Overdrive 21ml (1 ml per litre)

pH 6.0
EC 1.3
RH 40 - 50

Still one week of overdrive -feed and then two weeks of final flushing to go. These babies just keep on getting fatter, it's great! As some of the tops still liked to grow vertically, I have diverted them to the center and it they are making it look little triangular. As this developed I put the lights about 25 degree angles for even light distribution.

PICS

IMG_1928.JPG

IMG_1932.JPG

IMG_1934.JPG

IMG_1936.JPG

IMG_1937.JPG

IMG_1938.JPG

IMG_1940.JPG

Last edited:
Stunning!

Thanks! Hey I noticed I am having quite some tip burn on the top leaves again at this late stage of the flowering. Tips also curl up a little as you see in the pictures. Is this due to overfeeding or what? I am running this on quite low feeding as it is, like half the strength from TaNg's schedule. Some defiencies do have some tendency to "burn" the tips like that, right? Then again, these babies have drank about 4 to 5 litres of water a day so the water transpiration rate is very high also.

It doesn't seem to impact too much on the bud formation as far as I can tell but I cannot help but wonder what should I do different next time to prevent that from happening.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, not sure. I've had that in flower also. It could be that you need a little more p&k. You might want to up your cal/mag a little too.

Edit: I didn't mean now, I meant on your next run! :pass:

DAY 79

I started flushing now since I spotted some amber on the buds. Two weeks of flushing with just un pH'd water. Some buds are over 5cm in diameter. Can't wait for the harvest day... thankfully we do have really dry air going on now so that keeps me from worrying about budrots or nasty things like that.

pH not measured
EC not measured
RH 38 - 50

PICS
top 79.JPG

side 79.JPG

close 79.JPG

closer 79.JPG

bud 79.JPG

Looking like those buds are getting dense. Seriously awesome growing right here.

Thanks Grim!

Super stuff bro loads of nice meds for your lady.

Yeah bro, she looked at these photos and she is really happy and relieved that we have her covered! I am convinced AN nutes works a lot better for me with these results. I also had my lights super close at middle part the flowering so that might also be part of it.

I started on CBD Kush couple weeks ago with AN nutes also and I see they do colour the roots a lot. I wonder if thats Voodoo Juice that does that? I am thinking of adding some Cannazyme in the mix as an enzyme product. I wonder if that would be ok?

Back