Lighting MedGrower does AutoUltimate (ms006/HS1/DWC)

Thats the Ultimate !!! Bro , when i was growing this strain i had teh same problem! I had a 2m tent and the girls went up 2, 1,80 m!!!! But thsi starin is amazing, right now i got 3 littel AU , which are 1 weak old :D BUt u do a great job cnat wait 2 see wehen the buds get bigger! U will get a heavy Yeald i think :D

ditto1.gif

DAY 57

pH 5.9
EC 1.4
RH 50 - 60

Vertical growth has finally stopped and just some of the branches are pushing up just a centimeter or two during the week. Some pistils are turning brown but I desided against feeding Overdrive quite yet. One week of Big Bud still. Had some issues with Ca -defiency since I had my lights super close to the plants to try to stunt their vertical growth, suplemented with extra Mg and Ca during the week and it seemed to halt the issue from spreading further.

Feed for 21 litres:
Canna MONO Mg 6ml
Canna MONO Ca 6ml
AN Sensi Bloom 24ml
AN Carboload 21ml
AN Big Bud 21ml
AN Shark Skin 21ml
AN B51 21ml

PICS:

Overview 57.JPG

Top 57.JPG

Bud 57.JPG

Netpots are 5cm in diameter. Other one is so busted up by this monster-stem.
Stem1 57.JPG

Stem2 57.JPG

I had to include this one just as an example how hardy cannabis plants can be. This top got bend and almost topped leading it to hang only by a thread.. Yet even when no support or other remedies was applied it seems to manage it and push up again. I had to see how it would go and not help it. It's just insane.
Survival 57.JPG

Hey all you sweet kind people! Thank you and sorry I've been away so much. I blame Fallout4. I cannot stop playing it... But I will give a new update on upcoming weekend again!

Looks great man, that is one fat stem. A bit late to the show but I'm subbed up for the rest.

Hey DB! Yeah its a crazy fat one right? Never too late to join in, great to have you along now when it really gets more interesting!

Plenty of tops! Top growing Bro!

Thanks buddy!

@MedGrower the AU is looking fantastic!!! I have an AU just a week behind you. I'm hoping mine looks like that in a week. She just might too, they can grow so fast. I'm subbed.

I am very impressed with AU so far. I was really scared about of continuing to strech so much but now it seems to behave. How's your AU doing now?

MedGrower
When did the beasts arrive to your grow room? Great growing sir.

LOL thanks Grimmy! That coming from a monster trainer like you means a lot me. Just couple of days after switching to AN nutes I've seen a lot of budsites forming and now there starts to be more and more swelling... After dialing in these nutes I have to say I am really impressed with their performance and how they really keep the pH a whole lot more stable than anything I've seen before.

@MedGrower My AU is doing awesome too, great genetics behind that one. I was really worried about the stretch too, because my tent is only 5 ft tall and the LED's need at least a foot minimum. I actually supercropped the main and several of the tall branchs. When this didn't look like to was going to work out, I switched her to bloom nutes before she was done stretching. That seemed to do the trick, she slowed immediatly and stopped stretching in a couple days. Worked out about perfect actually, I guess everybody gets lucky once in awhile. LOL I'll be harvesting a large NLxBB in a couple weeks, then AU gets both LED' to finish up flowering. I can tell already it's going to be a heavy harvest!!

Back