Lighting MedGrower does AutoUltimate (ms006/HS1/DWC)

DAY 30

pH 6.1
EC 1.1
RH 50

New feed was given. Plenty of more nutes in this one since these babies seem to eat a lot already.

Feed for 21 litres
Canna Aqua Flores 30ml
Canna MONO Mg 3ml
Canna MONO Cal 3ml
Canna Rhizotonic 42ml
Canna Cannazyme 45ml
Essentials Silicone+ 60ml

PICS

D30 top1.JPG

D30 top2.jpg

D30 side.jpg

D30 closeup.jpg

D30 led.JPG

Have they busted them tiny netpots yet? They will! You should put them in 6" or 8" net pots very soon. cut out part of the bottom of the larger net pot and lower the roots thru. then cut 4 sides of the small pot from top to bottom so the the roots can push it open easily. Otherwise, your going to have a mess when those BIG girls split those pots!

I've debated growing some in DWC or in my soilponics rig. So I'm excited to see your DWC grow!

:drool:

Have they busted them tiny netpots yet? They will! You should put them in 6" or 8" net pots very soon. cut out part of the bottom of the larger net pot and lower the roots thru. then cut 4 sides of the small pot from top to bottom so the the roots can push it open easily. Otherwise, your going to have a mess when those BIG girls split those pots!

I've debated growing some in DWC or in my soilponics rig. So I'm excited to see your DWC grow!

:drool:

LOL! Yeah that happens often but I just replace them for the next grow. I havent had anything that I would regocnize adverse effects on the plants from those 2" netpots. Are there other benefits on using larger ones? I must take pics of the netpots after harvest too just to show the damage..

Thanks bro!

I don't know, honestly. my thought is give those roots unrestricted room!

LOL! Yeah that happens often but I just replace them for the next grow. I havent had anything that I would regocnize adverse effects on the plants from those 2" netpots. Are there other benefits on using larger ones? I must take pics of the netpots after harvest too just to show the damage..

Thanks bro!

I don't know, honestly. my thought is give those roots unrestricted room!

Honestly, I have been pondering about that. I may update my other DWC system for 4" pots or so and see if it makes a difference. It makes sense in that way but also strong roots are so strong they just make room themselves by ripping up the poor netpot.

I am excited that you follow my grow-op man. Thank you!

DAY 38

pH 6.2
EC 1.3
RH 50

I finally got my hands on AN nutes and I was thinking that I might switch over to them on the next feed. I added some carboload and big bud on this mix though. Girls are forming some early buds and I am going to get one HS1 from my Mazar -grow to support flowering! :thumbsup:

Let's see how that carboload will help these babies to push some bud without stalling out. I've been having that problem myself with the early bud formation and I think this product, if it does what it promises, is the key to that issue.

Feed for 21 litres
Canna Aqua Flores 30ml
Canna MONO Mg 3ml
Canna MONO Cal 3ml
Canna Rhizotonic 42ml
Canna Cannazyme 45ml
Essentials Silicone+ 60ml
Canna Boost 60ml
AN Liquid Carboload 10ml
AN Big Bud 10ml

PICS:
AU top.JPG