Lighting MedGrower does AutoUltimate (ms006/HS1/DWC)

Lovely healthy roots. Nice work dude.

Thanks. Having good vibes about this!

Looking really good man. I can see them becoming real monsters in another few weeks

Thank you bro. Yeah I am just trying my best to have these babies fill out the growroom without having too much of vertical growth, kinda similar as I did with Mazars but without topping. I am curious how this will work out at the end with AUs. I am so so into doing this early (day 10 on) LST now. It's a lot of fun.

These can get rather large bro so you may well have a jungle on your hands soon.

You mean two might be bit too much in that space? As long as they dont grow over 150cm tall I am fine it being a jungle as I try to keep them down low and defoliate where needed. It still wouldnt be too late to rid of the other one..

DAY 20

EC 0.8
pH 6.1
RH 45 - 50%

Just couple pics to show how it's going. Week 3 is almost over and I believe soon the streching is starting. Been just keeping them low for now. Also I removed some of the bigger fanleaves so they wouldn't shade sidenodes under them.

IMG_1743.JPG

IMG_1745.JPG

DAY 22

Did a waterchange just a short while ago. Noticed that EC went down to 0.7 and pH rose up to 6.5. That was enough of indication to let me know that stronger feed is required. Lucky I had water just bubbling already so I cooked up a new brew.

FEED for 21 litres:

Canna Aqua Vega 24ml
Canna Rhizotonic 42ml
Canna Cannazyme 45ml
Canna MONO Mg 3ml
Canna MONO Cal 3ml
Essentials Silicone+ 60ml
GHE Diamond Nectar 30ml

pH 6.1
EC 1.0
RH 50

Pictures:

Overview:
AU D22.JPG

Bottomview (notice the broken stem on the left side and how it is just healing):
AU bottom D22.JPG

Some lovely branching going on… like your style. :greenthumb:

Thanks bro!

Now it's time to bend em widely as you can, in few training sessions, gently. This will blow up all their new nodes ;)

LOL yeah I guess I have to get mah drill and start poking holes for hooks to the sides of my growcabinet. I starts to get so busy with the reservoir hooks..

Back