Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

Mini Update MedCzech's ManCave...:shooty:

Just flipped the switch on the Bestva so I am running full spectrum on her now. Since I messed up a touch on the height, I now have all lights on full power. Not exactly what I wanted to do this early, but ok. I know light configuration like this works, so I don't want to mess with it. Plants will just get full spectrum from the Bestva. I am brining in supplemental UV light in mid to late flower anyway.:cools:

All looking good in the tent. Even a check again this afternoon and they look bigger. I know growth is a little slower from organics, but these girls seem eager. I am very satisfied so far.

Thanks for stopping in. I will try to keep you informed so you can follow the grow and give you as much detail as i can.:chef:

Morning update from MedCzech's ManCave Day 4 :shooty:

A quick look in the tent reveals a nice little bit of growth over night :watering:

IMG_2205.JPG

This angle shows you how much they stretched early on. They have a nice breeze moving them so the stems are strong and I don't think will need any support.

:doc3: Who is the doctor calling in first?...the tiny little one Ms. CDLC x SS

IMG_2198.JPG

Her color is better today. I think she will be ok. Maybe a little mutant perhaps...we will see. I will let her grow and not sabotage this little one. :salute:

Yes sir, now in to Orange Biscuit. Looking very nice.

IMG_2199.JPG

Looking good with good color.

:doc3:Next to see the doctor is??...Sour Livers.

IMG_2200.JPG

She looks very nice. Great color and growth for these little organic girls. I know they are working on their roots right now. With the full moon, I almost had the perfect timing for the start of the grow, but just missed it. The growth will be a little slow at first because of that. She I said trying to put down roots and the moon is trying to pull her up and grow. In two or three days they will be strong enough to then still take advantage of that fact and they will recover and grow much better from day 6 to day 13 for sure.

Right now they are just trying to get some roots in the ground...:salute:yes sir, did you say boots on the ground sir?...wait...flashback. All good.

Next up....

IMG_2201.JPG

Purple Nuggets. You can see she is a tiny bit ahead in her growth. She was out front from the start. Let's see how things progress. She should be a cool little plant.

Again good color on all the ladies so far. Nothing burning them or disrupting normal growth from what I can see. The CDLC issue is just genetics. You can see she came out a little odd from the start. It was an experimental cross and not an official strain, so I can understand getting anomalies like this.

:doc3:Doctor MedCzech to the ManCave....Doctor MedCzech to the ManCave...

IMG_2202.JPG

Gorilla Glue looking good as well. Going to be one of the bigger plants I believe.

:bored:Sorry if this is boring you...on to the next girl.

IMG_2203.JPG

The Pineapple Express is looking sweeeeeet. Big fat leaves already. I wonder what she'll look like...:yeah:

Anyways, that's all there is to report today. I did water them nicely, but only on the extreme outer portion to keep work on getting soil activating and creating a biodiverse environment for the micros to thrive. Feed the soil baby. Cool thing is I don't have to do anything except fill the humidifier for the next two or so days,...that's it. Cool beans baby! I love this organic growing already. :baked:

Take care y'all! See you soon.
:muahaha:

The Doc is doing fine in his canna care center:smoking:

Update coming later this afternoon, spoiler alert... it's all good!
:d5:

Having a little trouble keeping RH up without getting condensation in the tent all the time. If I turn on exhaust fan on low setting, it still dries out air too much. I go from 65% with it off to 35% with it on. Trying to manage that with my Inkbird but humidifier doesn't make adjustments quickly enough anyways.:nono:

It is keeping it ok, but the range is going up and down too much for my liking. I will supplement with some wet towels and dishes of water. I didn't want to use the propagators, but that is another solution. Trying to keep the VPD in check a little difficult.

Little girls look fine and nice and green. A little small, but in organic grows the growth is always a little slow in the beginning. Hopefully they get going a touch more in week two.:thumbsup:

Photos coming this afternoon!:photog:

Update Day 5/6 MedCzech's ManCave BT grow:shooty:

Ladies looking happy. Nothing to do in the tent today except fill tank in the humidifier.

Temps steady between 25 and 28C
RH not bad between 55 and 70%
Two circulation fans and sometimes the exhaust fan to balance RH all working
All lights set at 1.25 m from soil surface. Growth looks good, leaves praying up nicely.:thumbsup:

IMG_2212.JPG

Group shot. Not great focus,...sorry.:nono:

IMG_2206.JPG

The little CDLC is doing just fine now. Small still, but looks healthy.

IMG_2207.JPG

Orange Biscuit with some nice new growth coming along. The roots are still doing there thing. In more or two days these girls will start more above ground growth. Still, Tom bad for organics, and very nice color in all plants.

IMG_2208.JPG

Sour Livers doing her thing. Bad photos today.

IMG_2209.JPG

Purple Nuggets has some different look to her leaves, but no problems I can see. Little twisted on new growth, but not out of the ordinary really.

IMG_2210.JPG

Gorilla Glue. She gets light from two different lights, and this is the hottest spot in the tent. You can tell she is hesitating to get more vertical in leaves. I made adjustment to light to alleviate stress on her.:doh:

IMG_2211.JPG

PineApple Express anyone? Can't wait to smoke this one. Going to be nice stuff...yummy.:drool:

That's it for today. Easy style of growing this organic. No measuring, no testing and checking. The fun will start when I can start training the little ladies. For now...thanks for stopping into the ManCave.

Passing one over to you! :pass:

Tagging along here @MedCzech :cooldance:
Hope you dont mind!
I'm starting a tabs grow soon myself, and interested to see your way, and see your results. I know you are one of the AFN rockstars!
Rockstar no, but I have a little experience under my belt with growing stuff. I can tell you already the BioTabs system is awesome. Simple and easy.
The only issue was balancing the feeding and not having Cal Mag issues I. Early to kid flower and PK issues later on. Extra bat guano on the bottom of the pot, adding the new product Silicium Flash to the mix, and using their PK 5-8 product as well in mid to late flower, I think I should have all issues worked out.

I will post my feeding schedule and you can always follow along as well. They start slow, but I like the no mixing, no checking of PH and EC, much less work.

Update Day 6/7 MedCzech's ManCave BT grow "The Flavor Chase"...

Girls looking good. Still a little on the slow side, but I am sure those roots are doing their thing. Up top here is what you have.
Lights are still at 1.25 meters to soil
Temp around 25 to 27 with RH around 57 to 60%
VPD somewhere around 1.0 to slightly above or below
They were watered with 350 ml each filtered tap water on day 5/6

IMG_2219.JPG

They just woke up, so they are a little droopy still. This photos taken right after lights on. All quiet in here right now.

IMG_2213.JPG

CDLC x SS is looking better now and coming along nicely. She will will be a little smaller probably than the other, but no worries yet.

IMG_2214.JPG

Orange Biscuit doing just fine.

IMG_2215.JPG

Sour Livers looking very nice. Good spot in the tent. All plants in this spot seem to grow well for some reason.
Light, air, something about the location in the tent.

IMG_2216.JPG

Gorilla Glue also looking great. Nice color...

IMG_2217.JPG

PineApple Express doing her thing! Nothing to see here folks...

IMG_2218.JPG

Leaves starting to straighten up, the RH was too low and making leaves wiggle a little. All good now.

See you guys soon with another report!

Thanks for stopping in.

Everything looking on point dude, nice growing conditions :d5:. I have some seedlings at day 10, 2/3 of them are beasts, the last third I overwatered it seems and they're not liking it :shrug::smoking:. Probably should get a journal going.

Back