Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

Subbed and wishing you good luck dude :thumbsup:.
Thanks Ryker. I will get some photos up later today. Nice to have them all up this early. One day at a time for these first two weeks...:coffee2: you know how it is. Then after that, I always feel more relaxed.

Not really nervous actually. I have good feeling about this grow.:baked: Might just be because I am so stoned off this Fruit Punch and Green Crack combo I smoked after getting back from doctors office.

Day 1 MedCzech's ManCave- Bitotabs "The Flavor Chase"
Happy to say they all are above ground now. Here they are, the stars of the show...first up a little Spanish gal from Mephisto.

IMG_2184.JPG

Looks good for day one. Orange Biscuit...

Next up for the line up is the Purple Nuggets. She should be tasty.

IMG_2186.JPG

I have been told she will taste like berries with some funk in there...I am liking me some funk, I don't know about you...

We'll have to name these girls later once they reveal their true selves to us. Next up is the Gorilla Glue from Fastbuds.

IMG_2187.JPG

Should be some fuel based creeper weed right here. You are all smiles at first, loving life, then WHAMMM! You are toast and need to lie down now...gotta love the Glue.

The one you've been waiting for...PineApple Express from Fastbuds.

IMG_2188.JPG

Should be the tastiest of the bunch, but maybe one of the new strains will show up in that department as well. PineApple Express is one of the best flavorful meds there is.

Just popping up there heads this morning are the last two. First of them is Creme de la Chem x Sour Stomper hybrid from Mephisto.

IMG_2190.JPG

She hasn't even opened up fully yet, but she looks green and I am sure she will be open by this afternoon.

Last but not least from Mephisto, Sour Livers. She should be a stanky little girl. Great flavors from this girl. I can't wait to smoke the organic version.

IMG_2189.JPG

Sour Livers, day one. Looking happy though...

Here we go people. Looks like we are in for a ride.

I will update often and sometimes even unnecessarily...

Attachments

• IMG_2185.JPG
    IMG_2185.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 140
Just was reminded @Dudeski can help getting badges. Is this true? This is my third documented Grow, plus I had a couple 10 ounce plants. Not really sure what badges I am eligible for tbh.

:crying::crying::crying:

what a selection :smoking:tent stocked up ready for action :smokeit:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
Thanks @archie gemmill . I can't say enough how interested I am in this grow. I have been putting this type of growing off for a long time. Interested in seeing the challenges it presents. Nearly all grows have some detail that needs improving.

Just was reminded @Dudeski can help getting badges. Is this true? This is my third documented Grow, plus I had a couple 10 ounce plants. Not really sure what badges I am eligible for tbh.

:crying::crying::crying:
Badges will not be given till new site software 2.0 will be uploaded:thumbsup:

Quick Update...all good in the tent on day two. Photos tomorrow for day three!:coffee:

No sense in taking photos every day and boring you guys. All looks good in there. Girls stretched a little more than I wanted, I guess I had pot heights a little lower than last grow by like 7 cm due different insulators I have under the pots and I forgotten to lower lights accordingly. I turned on last light and raised two of the round pots. Should be better now. They got just a little leggy.
:bighug:

Day 3 MedCzech's ManCave-BioTabs "The Flavor Chase" :welcome:

Lights-
I have all four of my lights on, but they are still set at 1.2 m from the soil. I know it seems like a lot, but that seems to be where these lights have to be. Otherwise, in previously grows, I was getting bleached leaves indicating light burn. The last grow I adjusted and it worked much better. We shall see going forward how they respond.

All girls are looking good. Only the CDLC x SS is a little lighter green and behind in growth. Here are the stars, the real reason your here.

IMG_2197.JPG

:smokeout: Group shot of all of them this morning. I have to keep extraction fan off and three circulation fans to avoid too much moisture build up on the walls because it's colder outside the tent. I have to wipe the walls a little each day, but nothing major, and electronics have a strong fan blowing across them so that are safe.

IMG_2191.JPG

Sour Livers
from Mephisto- Looking great. I won't even water anything until tonight finally, and only a half liter of water each to keep activating that soil and feeding it what it needs. That's the key to good organic gardening. Focus on maintaining happy soil and you will have happy plants.:pass:

IMG_2192.JPG

CDLC x SS from Mephisto- she is small, but looks fine. She will catch up to her sisters soon. I already saw some mychorrizea activity on top of her soil which is a good thing. Soil is alive already...:jump:

IMG_2193.JPG

Orange Biscuit from Mephisto- looking good as well. Her stem stretched a little more than I would have liked, but she will be fine as well. Looking forward to seeing if this girl will be anything like the first time I ran this strain last fall. She was very tasty and still is one of my go to smokes. Lovely stuff...:eyebrows:

IMG_2194.JPG

Purple Nuggets from Mephisto- before I turned the last cob on, she got her stem bent a little trying to get closer to the light. She looks to be a strong girl though. Should only be a short squat plant though accordingly to Mephisto. I will not top this plant. Just some light LST with the Bendz, training tools I like to use.:joy:

IMG_2195.JPG

Gorilla Glue from Mephisto- she looks good. Also stretched a little, but will be fine. Looking forward to getting a Glue strain in the cabinet again. Great strain, I will take her a little early if I can, so she can be a little more on the zippy side! :woohoo:

IMG_2196.JPG

PineApple Express from Fastbuds All is well here. Looking good so far. Let's see how this whole organic grow progresses.

I love the simple approach. No mixing, no checking ph or EC...so sit back and take a toke...and another...and another...:pass:

Back