Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

Watching your moon schedule intently, Med!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I don't think you can say that anymore, can you? Shame on you!:nono:

Haha! Didn't realize what I wrote until then. an I thought I was being witty!

Why dazzle them with brilliance, when you can baffle them with bullshit. That's what my grandpappy always used to say...:toke:

beautiful tent full of ladies Med. sorry the Chem was short-lived, hopefully what you did get will be a nice indication of the next run of her.

rest of the girls look DENSE. my first round of Sour Livers i messed up a bit (first grow things) and looking at yours is pushing it back up the list to sneak a spot in the tent again.

keep those descriptions flowing bro

beautiful tent full of ladies Med. sorry the Chem was short-lived, hopefully what you did get will be a nice indication of the next run of her.

rest of the girls look DENSE. my first round of Sour Livers i messed up a bit (first grow things) and looking at yours is pushing it back up the list to sneak a spot in the tent again.

Thanks Double F, the grow is really going nicely for my return to organics. The aromas seem stronger than with synthetics, and the flavors are as well.

No worries on the Chem Stomper, I was just hopeful she might actually yield something, well,...she did in the end. She revealed what a great strain the Chem Stomper really is. Grape Pixie Stix for flavor and really strong, super heavy indica body slam when you smoke her. Super night time, relax type herb.

I have already enjoyed some of her already. Will only get about 20 grams or so, but that's ok. There's a truck load coming from the rest. Ok, not a truck load,but more than enough for me...

Thanks Double F, the grow is really going nicely for my return to organics. The aromas seem stronger than with synthetics, and the flavors are as well.

No worries on the Chem Stomper, I was just hopeful she might actually yield something, well,...she did in the end. She revealed what a great strain the Chem Stomper really is. Grape Pixie Stix for flavor and really strong, super heavy indica body slam when you smoke her. Super night time, relax type herb.

I have already enjoyed some of her already. Will only get about 20 grams or so, but that's ok. There's a truck load coming from the rest. Ok, not a truck load,but more than enough for me...
A proverbial truck load none the less! And of the finest quality! Primo, Grade-A, Fire!
Flame On Sir!!
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

I was on the fence about starting one myself in a couple of weeks. Not such a hard choice anymore :d5:

I’ve yet to hear anything other than amazing reviews for that cross and I’ve got a five pack of them myself. I’ve currently got a one week old white crack that will be my first plant to grow using biotabs, and my plan is a new bean popped once a month. :pass:

Also, on the Sour Livers, I really like this strain as well. She has always given me something pretty special. I will run her again next spring. Just too good and guaranteed frosty, sticky nugs every time.

A proverbial truck load none the less! And of the finest quality! Primo, Grade-A, Fire!
Flame On Sir!!
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Oh yeah!

Fire is the right word for this haul, she going to light yo ass on fire!!:yoinks:

Back