What's the distance you keep between plants?
How do you know the distance between plants is appropriate?
Feel free to share your experience.
View attachment 1490884
Tsw 2000
Seedlings....30 inches @ 100% power
Then I let them grow up abit and drop the power down,
Then I will move light higher depending on Thier growth and try keep it between 20 & 24 inches @ 75% power

Been growing since 2018, started off with the Mars Pro II Epistar 160 blurple, and I now have the Mars TSW 2000 and the SP3000 :cooldance: the TSW 2000 is my favourite. I just wish I had the cash to buy a Mars tent, as the two tents I have are more like bloody colanders after the cats got in the room and used them as climbing frames :crying:
20220727_095547.jpg

Since 02/05/17 when I bought my marshydro 70x70 tent and Mars II 700 LED grow light(EUοΌ‰

I still use the tent although its starting to deteriorate now,
The lamp went through a few changes before finally being dumped, but I still use the drivers and fans for starter lights each one drives 2 citi-leds @ approx .65mA
Thank you for supporting Mars Hydro. :toke:
You bought the tent several years, do you usually maintain the tent?

Been growing since 2018, started off with the Mars Pro II Epistar 160 blurple, and I now have the Mars TSW 2000 and the SP3000 :cooldance: the TSW 2000 is my favourite. I just wish I had the cash to buy a Mars tent, as the two tents I have are more like bloody colanders after the cats got in the room and used them as climbing frames :crying:View attachment 1495471
Kitty is so naughty and cute.
How is the SP3000?
Why is the TSW2000 better than the SP3000?
Usually, people prefer Samsung chip lights.

Thank you for supporting Mars Hydro. :toke:
You bought the tent several years, do you usually maintain the tent?

maintain? I clean it after each grow, with soap and water on the inside, I take it down after 3 grows, because I have enough weed and need the space, :smoking: then put it back up when I start to run grow.

I have to put it up while inside the cupboard because it doesnt fit through the door frame, It is an almost perfect fit inside the cupboard ;-)
so it takes a bit of a beating going up and coming down
.it has a few small tears which i cover with aluminium tape on the inside and the mylar is separating from the wall around the front door area which makes it look like a sieve from the outside :smoking:, nothing lasts forever, but 5yrs isnt too bad.

A perfect fit only 2cm each side :bighug:
IMG_20220226_060420.jpg

Filter inside the tent, fan outside the tent in case there is any heat output. Plus that’s a smaller interior footprint. Filter high in tent during summer to strip heat, filter low in tent in winter

Filter inside the tent, fan outside the tent in case there is any heat output. Plus that’s a smaller interior footprint. Filter high in tent during summer to strip heat, filter low in tent in winter
Fan outside, filter as high as possible, up to the roof,

Do most growers put fans outside the tent in the summer?

You're losing a lot of height in the tent the way thats hung. I put my fan and filter tight to the roof of the tent.

Usually, we hang the fan and filter on the roof of the tent, too.

Back