For me, a 70x70x160 mars-hydro tent fits perfectly in the cupboard where I grow...
I have not found, (nor looked much) another brand that makes this size and certainly not of this quality.

Although the giveaway isnt my size, and I would have to refuse it if I won, I am still gonna give my opinion , the mars tent are very well made, well thought out, made with quality materials and a fair price. BUT most of all they make a 70x70x160 :smoking:
Please copy your answer to the following blog :cheers:
https://www.mars-hydro.com/info/pos...like-the-refinements-of-mars-hydro-grow-tents

Mars Hydro is thirteen years old:thanks: and we've started a store promotion.
Use discount code MARSHYDRO13 to get 13% off.:woohoo:
Enter: www.mars-hydro.com
1660266762148.png

Kitty is so naughty and cute.
How is the SP3000?
Why is the TSW2000 better than the SP3000?
Usually, people prefer Samsung chip lights.
Hi Mars
I wouldn't say the TSW2000 is better than the SP3000. It's more the fact that all my best grows so far have been under the TSW2000 and it fits perfectly in my 80x80x160 tent. I've only done a couple of photo grows under the SP3000, and I can't grow photoperiods as well as Auto's, so I can't say one's better than the other at the moment :toke:

Hi Mars
I wouldn't say the TSW2000 is better than the SP3000. It's more the fact that all my best grows so far have been under the TSW2000 and it fits perfectly in my 80x80x160 tent. I've only done a couple of photo grows under the SP3000, and I can't grow photoperiods as well as Auto's, so I can't say one's better than the other at the moment :toke:
Got it, thank you. :thanks:

The start of my #marshydro13th story…..
I will be running TS600 in my 2x2 tent, Soil, 3gallon fabric pots, 1x Seedstockers Gorilla Glue, 1x Seedstockers Santa Marta Haze, 1x Predator @ 1x Special Kush from @Sawney_bean
Dropping them to a paper towel today.

it begins…… I’ll post pics a bit later.

Thanks @Marshydro for the giveaway

Hi Mars
Love the tsw 2000, don't think Thier much of a difference between the 2 other than the shape,

Back