Given the following words, can you create an amazing sentence? Just try it! :cheers:

Mars Hydro 13th Anniversary:greencheck:
Loyal :greencheck:
Story :greencheck:
Happy :greencheck:
August :greencheck:
1659779749176.png

its the Mars Hydro 13th Anniversary they have been Loyal to the grow community, their Story keeps on going
while they create Happy customers and growers, August is another month in another year of innovation

best I can do on such short notice.

Last edited:
its the Mars Hydro 13th Anniversary they have been Loyal to the grow community, their Story keep on going
while they create Happy customers and growers, August is another month in another year of innovation

best I can do on such short notice.
You've done a great job. Thank you! :toke:

Growers Watch out!!! :headbang:
This Aug Mars hydro amazing contest & give@away is coming, are you ready to share your story marshydro and expect to win a prize valued $500-$1000?

Your exciting moment comes soon @ Marshydro 13th Anniversary Celebration & Event!
Stay tuned! :headbang:

#marshydro #marshydro13th

1660039201125.png

This Aug Mars hydro amazing contest & give@away is coming, are you ready to share your story marshydro and expect to win a prize valued $500-$1000?

Your exciting moment comes soon @ Marshydro 13th Anniversary Celebration & Event!

View attachment 1498789

View attachment 1498789
Ok, I’m doing a grow with your lights for the first time! Looking forward to it. Guess I’ll have to enter :d5:

Time goes by in a blink of an eye and Mars Hydro is Thirteen years old now! Mars Hydro was founded in 2009, it has seen tremendous success, growing from a single office to a mature company with its own manufacturing factory and independent export capability. We are so proud that worldwide growers are using Mars Hydro led grow lights and grow tent kits, and feedback of happy grow stories every day. We do thank you guys for the big love and permanent support!

That's the 13th Anniversary in Mars Hydro history! we are holding this exciting Contest & Give@away (Aug.10-Sep.10) with the chance of winning an amazing prize valued @$500-$1000.

To enter:

1. Share your story with mars hydro on social networks through videos/photos/texts.
2. Add #marshydro13th & #marshydro
3. Fill your story links on the spreadsheets: tinyurl.com/marshydrocontest

Winners & Prizes:

Best video: 1 person wins the prize valued $1000
Best photo: 1 person wins the prize valued $800
Best text: 1 person wins the prize valued $500

Winner picked from all social networks by mars hydro official.

Good luck all and happy to grow with mars hydro!

1660099398589.png

The grow tents have been industrialized and standardized in size, construction, and craftsmanship to meet the expanding demand for indoor grow equipment. What should a quality grow tent be? And what makes Mars Hydro grow tents stand out from their competitors? Let's find out in this blog.
A Mars Hydro 2x4 grow tent will be given away, welcome to take part in it. Giveaway and Blog Entry:
https://www.mars-hydro.com/info/pos...like-the-refinements-of-mars-hydro-grow-tents
1660213215301.png

For me, a 70x70x160 mars-hydro tent fits perfectly in the cupboard where I grow...
I have not found, (nor looked much) another brand that makes this size and certainly not of this quality.

Although the giveaway isnt my size, and I would have to refuse it if I won, I am still gonna give my opinion , the mars tent are very well made, well thought out, made with quality materials and a fair price. BUT most of all they make a 70x70x160 :smoking:

Back