Hey @Marshydro How much space do I need above the fc6500 with the driver mounted outside? I don't see anything in the manual

I can fill a 4x8 room with just 2 plants if I scrog them.

15 or more if you put them in small containers and do SOG.

How much space is left depends on factors such as inline fan, heat dissipation, and plant height.
I mean from the light to the top of the tent... With exhaust above the light

I mean from the light to the top of the tent... With exhaust above the light
This is just a small problem. Usually, we calculate the distance from the plant to the light. Then you can get the distance from light to tent.
1659326381409.png

How to Avoid Pests and Infestations in My Grow Tent?
Pests and other infestations can seriously threaten plants if not watched closely. Therefore, it's pretty imperative for growers to know how to avoid them. Check the link below and learn how to avoid pests and infestations in your grow tent.
1659348256623.png

How long you have been growing with MarsHydro? Can't wait to see your Amazing answers in the comment zone!
Thanks all loyal Mars growers and what a special activity you guys wish it to be included for the coming Days-it's the Marshydro 13th Anniversary Celebration & Event! More updates coming, stay tuned!

Grow with Mars, Grow with Fun!
1659435617084.png

Since 02/05/17 when I bought my marshydro 70x70 tent and Mars II 700 LED grow light(EUοΌ‰

I still use the tent although its starting to deteriorate now,
The lamp went through a few changes before finally being dumped, but I still use the drivers and fans for starter lights each one drives 2 citi-leds @ approx .65mA

Back