Mars Hydro's all-in-one grow tent kits include almost everything you need for a rewarding indoor grow tent system - LED grow lighting, ventilation, filtration, ducting, plant containers, and other valuable tools such as timers, trellis net, hygrometer, and optional plant heat mat.

Buy a grow tent kit and your indoor grow setup is perfectly ready.

Still on the fence? Watch this video and buy from here:

What's the distance you keep between plants?
How do you know the distance between plants is appropriate?
Feel free to share your experience.
1658570528776.png

35cm

I have a 70x70cm mars-hydro tent, I grow 4 plants, scrog. so the space is 35cm squared for each plant and the plant is as close to the middle of that square as possible, as are my Citizen cobs.

I feel free so, experience shared.

35cm

I have a 70x70cm mars-hydro tent, I grow 4 plants, scrog. so the space is 35cm squared for each plant and the plant is as close to the middle of that square as possible, as are my Citizen cobs.

I feel free so, experience shared.
Thanks for your kindness. It's very useful. :toke:

Thanks for your kindness. It's very useful. :toke:

Damn, I just realised that the question was whats the distance of the light from the plants.... hahahahaha silly me,

light distance is based on a app that I use on my old samsung S5 neo,
I measure around the 800 ppfd mark and set my light accordingly, as the plant grows and spreads, I need to raise the power and light to get an equal ppfd spread across the plants. ( I use citizen cob for lighting) Right now my lights on minimum power, and about 20cm above the plants.

How do you know that indoor plants are given the optimal amount of artificial led lighting? By PPFD figures. To get better color, healthier leaves, and higher yields, indoor growers need to know how much PPFD is the best for indoor plants in each growth stage. You can find details in the following link.

1659088459852.png

Back