ahem *cough*...amazing deal...indeed - if you live in EU and pay in € you may visit https://marshydro.eu - looks even better, but no AFN Code

Hey Hey an unmarked box with no labels showed up at my house today :yay: fc6500 purchased from @Marshydro site 4 days ago with the AFN code and it's still cheaper then prime day sale! Was supposed to be here the day after I ordered it but UPS sucks. Can't wait to finish these current plants and get this baby hung up! Appreciate the discretion and speed Mars
PXL_20220713_005001779.jpg

Hey Hey an unmarked box with no labels showed up at my house today :yay: fc6500 purchased from @Marshydro site 4 days ago with the AFN code and it's still cheaper then prime day sale! Was supposed to be here the day after I ordered it but UPS sucks. Can't wait to finish these current plants and get this baby hung up! Appreciate the discretion and speed Mars
View attachment 1486081

That's a big monster! :frog:When will you start using it? Show you monster on AFN

View attachment 1486081

They are always changing what lights are the best deal on .which promotion. I hope my new fce4800 gets here soon. to my door it was $397.

They are always changing what lights are the best deal on .which promotion. I hope my new fce4800 gets here soon. to my door it was $397.
That's pretty cheap. Think the cheapest I saw that one was like 440 before the AFN discount. 611 to my door for the fc6500. I got the tracking the next day and it shipped from somewhere like an hour from my house. Ups then shipped it to another place an hour in the other direction and left it there for 2 days before I got it today. Ups also never updated any tracking info. I was gonna buy the fce4800 with the WiFi for whatever sale it was but it sold out before I got to it. It was 440 with or without the smart controller then

That's pretty cheap. Think the cheapest I saw that one was like 440 before the AFN discount. 611 to my door for the fc6500. I got the tracking the next day and it shipped from somewhere like an hour from my house. Ups then shipped it to another place an hour in the other direction and left it there for 2 days before I got it today. Ups also never updated any tracking info. I was gonna buy the fce4800 with the WiFi for whatever sale it was but it sold out before I got to it. It was 440 with or without the smart controller then
The same problem, it sold out on me last time while I was making a decision. 611 is a great deal I just didn't want to run the extra wattage.

MARS HYDRO TS series: Best-sellers as home-use LED grow lights
* No complicated assembly procedures
* Unique shell design to ensure maximum utilization of lights
* Affordable and easy to operate, suitable for home grow beginners

Prime day discount is ongoing:
TS600 surprise price: $63.99
TSW2000 surprise price: $203.99

End in 13th July

www.mars-hydro.com
Mars Hydro Prime sale.png

Back