For a 4x4ft grow canopy, which lamp you would choose from FC4800, FC-E4800 & TSW2000? :hothot:
The 3 lamps cover well @ 4x4 ft room, with stable quality on upgraded power supply, plants needed full-spectrum and dimming daisy chain feature available.

FC4800: SAMSUNG LM301B chips, 480w draw power, PPFD 1366umol/S, allow upgrade Smart control function. Recommend for single or multi-tier racking and various indoor plant grow scenarios. Price now @600$ :greencheck:

FCE4800: BridgeLux chips, 480w draw power, PPFD 1331ΞΌmol/S,allow upgrade Smart control function. Recommend for indoor horticulture growers, from professional cultivators to hobbyists.Price now @440$:greencheck:

TSW2000: BridgeLux chips,300w draw power, PPFD 776umol/S, New upgraded patented reflective hood design @ white baked painting shell, increased 5% more light efficiency; Recommend for grow tent, small room, cabinet & closet, and plant shelves.Price now @216$:greencheck:

Let’s show your choice.

BTW, And the July 4th Day coming, do you wish either of these lamps to be included in a giveaway or promo? Let’s see your passion, and we’ll decide on it. Stay tuned! :hothot:
View attachment 1478723
Mars 4800 the fc or the fc-e both would be amazing and my choice for a 4x4 as I would have the ability to get the light to every corner without having to just raise the lights to cover the area wanted

Marshydro
I have one of the first SP3000s. I think my dimmer rheostat is going bad. I'm getting flickering at certain points while dimming. The light is rock steady with it switched off.
Have there been any trends in failure?
Can it be disconnected AT the dimmer and replaced?

FC3000 for the win :hothot:
FC3000.jpg

Marshydro
I have one of the first SP3000s. I think my dimmer rheostat is going bad. I'm getting flickering at certain points while dimming. The light is rock steady with it switched off.
Marshydro
Can you check into see if this is possible?

I had the dimmer in my TS1000 do the same, and eventually totally fail. My local shop replaced it. the plastic connections in the harness can be disconnected with a screwdriver once the strain relief nuts are backed off.

I had the dimmer in my TS1000 do the same, and eventually totally fail. My local shop replaced it. the plastic connections in the harness can be disconnected with a screwdriver once the strain relief nuts are backed off.
Thanks! I guess I'll see if they will send me another. I have to find a position that doesn't flicker, or hit the other switch to bypass the dimmer. I do think they need to improve the dimmer. It does feel a bit flimsy.

It should be a bad dimmer box, we suggest you replace a dimmer box. But I'm not sure if your version can replace the dimmer box. When did you get the SP3000?

It should be a bad dimmer box, we suggest you replace a dimmer box. But I'm not sure if your version can replace the dimmer box. When did you get the SP3000?
It was just on the market. Almost 2 yrs ago.

I had a driver go bad on a @Marshydro light I bought off of Amazon. They sent me a protocol to go through and take some pictures and stuff including the receipt to make sure of the problem. Took maybe 10 minutes. Turned out they didn't have a replacement driver in stock so they sent me a totally new light of the same model. It does usually take until the next day for any communication from them but I was super happy with how it worked out since generally anything I've bought from Amazon has been a pain in the a*s if not returned within a month

Back