Can you spot any differences between FC3000 and FC-E3000? :cheers:
1655870224430.png

1655870261936.png
On my phone I can’t at all…..

My Daughter came over on DAD's Day & asked what I would like for my present:shrug:like I had a clue:what?:.......:d5:Then it hit me New MARSHYDRO GROW Light........ Fc-E4800 will be delivered today :thanks::thanks:JENNIFER.
Will get some pic up later.:smoking::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yay::growing::growing:
Serious Dad Love!!

My Daughter came over on DAD's Day & asked what I would like for my present:shrug:like I had a clue:what?:.......:d5:Then it hit me New MARSHYDRO GROW Light........ Fc-E4800 will be delivered today :thanks::thanks:JENNIFER.
Will get some pic up later.:smoking::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yay::growing::growing:
Did you get your present now?:cheers:

DAILY FLASH SALE!! YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS!!!
Mars Hydro Bluetooth Wi-Fi Dimmer Box
Limited Stock, only 5 units per day at UTC-7 PM. First come, first served!
Order link:

It's time to iterate to the age of intelligence. Replace your manual dimmer box with a Bluetooth Dimmer Box, let your running Mars Hydro be smart!
Smart APP Control ON/OFF And Dimming
Precise Configuration & Automatic Dimming
Enable Wireless Control Over Multiple Lights
Note: The new Bluetooth dimmer can only be used for FC and FCE LED grow lights.

Smart light: https://www.mars-hydro.com/smart-grow-system
#MarsHydroSmartGrowSystem

1655977683353.jpeg

Serious Dad Love!!
She Breeds French Bulldogs......Instead of having Daddy love she get mucho puppy love ++ puppy sales:pighug:
Did you get your present now?:cheers:
Arrived & in the Tent plants are photos day75 in flower 31days. We'll give the ladies some 50% for a day the move up & see how much they love the light:cheers:IMG_20220623_104552.jpg

The cost of living has been increasing due to the economic impact. Mars Hydro is doing some price down or sending gifts, hoping most of you can continue indoor cultivation while ensuring the basic living conditions. :toke:
Mars Hydro will always offer high-quality products without a doubt. Various product lines and sizes for your demand. If you have any needs, don't miss the current discount and gift. Learn more from
www.mars-hydro.com
We are truly appreciated your trust and support all the time. Let's move on together, a big hug!
#marshydro #marshydroallinonegrowkits
MH-price down-20220624.jpg

Official website blog give@away will pick the winner on this month Jun 30th, the prize is the SMART GROW SYSTEM, Subscribe mars-hydro.com now and check out the blog!
1656323270304.jpeg

Back