@Marshydro for 17$ The Bluetooth dimmer is an epic add on for my FCe3000. Do you have any link to a thread of it being installed/operated? How about a few screenshots of the app to see how the interface is. Oh and when will it be back in stock and will it be the same price? My birthday is in July so hopefully soon so I can order it. Maybe I’ll even make the thread I seek here on AFN. :clapper:Applause for affordable product advancement

For a 4x4ft grow canopy, which lamp you would choose from FC4800, FC-E4800 & TSW2000? :hothot:
The 3 lamps cover well @ 4x4 ft room, with stable quality on upgraded power supply, plants needed full-spectrum and dimming daisy chain feature available.

FC4800: SAMSUNG LM301B chips, 480w draw power, PPFD 1366umol/S, allow upgrade Smart control function. Recommend for single or multi-tier racking and various indoor plant grow scenarios. Price now @600$ :greencheck:

FCE4800: BridgeLux chips, 480w draw power, PPFD 1331ΞΌmol/S,allow upgrade Smart control function. Recommend for indoor horticulture growers, from professional cultivators to hobbyists.Price now @440$:greencheck:

TSW2000: BridgeLux chips,300w draw power, PPFD 776umol/S, New upgraded patented reflective hood design @ white baked painting shell, increased 5% more light efficiency; Recommend for grow tent, small room, cabinet & closet, and plant shelves.Price now @216$:greencheck:

Let’s show your choice.

BTW, And the July 4th Day coming, do you wish either of these lamps to be included in a giveaway or promo? Let’s see your passion, and we’ll decide on it. Stay tuned! :hothot:
FC4800 VS FCE4800 VS FCE4800.jpg

FCe4800 for price point and my FCe3000 kicks ass so it’s big brother must be equally great

For a 4x4ft grow canopy, which lamp you would choose from FC4800, FC-E4800 & TSW2000? :hothot:
The 3 lamps cover well @ 4x4 ft room, with stable quality on upgraded power supply, plants needed full-spectrum and dimming daisy chain feature available.

FC4800: SAMSUNG LM301B chips, 480w draw power, PPFD 1366umol/S, allow upgrade Smart control function. Recommend for single or multi-tier racking and various indoor plant grow scenarios. Price now @600$ :greencheck:

Because, well, why not!

I'd love either of the 4800s but you guys have been sold out of the smart ones for a while now :shrug:

2022 MARS HYDRO new upgraded TS600 - A Trustworthy LED Grow Light.

Price:$79.99 :hothot:
New Diode Layout
5 Years Local After-Sales

A TS600 grow light fit 2’ x 2’ tent, 100W, High Efficiency, Lower Cost.
Learn more from www.mars-hydro.com
Mars Hydro TS600.png

2022 new upgraded TS1000 made with white baked painting shell, this new patented reflector design makes it possible to improve the light efficiency 5% more and own a more stable quality.
Affordable, just spend $129.99 to get a high-quality TS1000. :cheers:
Learn more from
www.mars-hydro.com
Mars Hydro TS1000.png

Back