This is such good news and proof of value for Mars Hydro products...its a must view.

You MIGHT want to comment after this review...cough cough...
I salute Mars hydro every chance possible on an excellent product.
Draw your own conclusions.

This is all super obvious to anyone whose done any research or pays attention to lighting. All brands in this video are cheap knock-off companies.

The only thing I'll say for mars is, their NEW lights seem to be a pretty big improvement over those super shitty ones they tested on this video and what I've used of theirs before. However, they are NOT really much cheaper than the "name brands" people talk shit to others for wasting money on. Which IMO proves, even as a knock off, you can't make a great LED for pennies like some people claim.

Two 5 gallon pots, a mars hydro tsl2000, a 2.5x4.5x6.5 tent or a 2x4, pro mix,megacrop, ph kit, 2 fans, a carbon filter and paper bags to dry. Some seeds and tap water Get over pound of weed in 90 days.

I don't know what's more budget than this. Also got 3 tents. Ones got an hlg in it. Next purchase still will be Mars.
20210226_070248.jpg
20210226_070302.jpg
20210226_070433.jpg
20210226_070513.jpg
20210226_070502.jpg
20210226_070643.jpg
20210226_071305.jpg
20210226_071316.jpg

This is such good news and proof of value for Mars Hydro products...its a must view.

You MIGHT want to comment after this review...cough cough...
I salute Mars hydro every chance possible on an excellent product.
Draw your own conclusions.

Thanks George, they really did a fair review video, helpful for growers when they choose the first light.

There are the DLC certificated test results. Sorry that we don't apply the DLC listed for SP 150, TS 1000 and TS 600 lights.

TSW 2000, TSL 2000, TS 3000 PPE: 2.7umol/j
SP 3000, SP 6500, PPE: 2.8umol/j
FC 3000, FC 4800, FC 6500, PPE: 2.8umol/j

And we will release a new series lights in the next one month, stay tuned all!
Mars_Hydro_TS_series_led_grow_lights.jpg

SP Series LED grow light-mars hydro.jpg

banner-FC Series led grow light-mars hydro.jpg

Last edited:
All Growers, Notice!
Mars Hydro Warranty Policy updated! Now, 5 Years Warranty! :woohoo:
Check Mars Hydro Warranty Policy: https://www.mars-hydro.com/mars-hydro-warranty
Thanks for all Marsian supports to Mars Hydro all time, :toke:Trust us, we will do better and better for all growers, let's run, rock:d5:

All Growers, Notice!
Mars Hydro Warranty Policy updated! Now, 5 Years Warranty! :woohoo:
Check Mars Hydro Warranty Policy: https://www.mars-hydro.com/mars-hydro-warranty
Thanks for all Marsian supports to Mars Hydro all time, :toke:Trust us, we will do better and better for all growers, let's run, rock:d5:
I can't help but to see Mazda here. A reliable economy brand, looking to go up market.

You're FC series, with a 5 yr warranty puts you guys much closer to some pricey lights and by upgrading your lower level ones you also are upping your game and rep.

So is this the goal? Is mars trying to get into the "higher" end of the LED market? I am 100% all for it if you guys are, it just seems thats where you are heading. Warranty was one of the bigger things that can be held against you guys in arguments "Yeah its cheaper, but how long is your warranty?" "Sure you got a good deal, but it will break in a few weeks and your screwed"

By keeping some lower level lights you also spread your market far and wide....

I think if you guys keep it up, in a few years youll have a whole new reputation.

I can't help but to see Mazda here. A reliable economy brand, looking to go up market.

You're FC series, with a 5 yr warranty puts you guys much closer to some pricey lights and by upgrading your lower level ones you also are upping your game and rep.

So is this the goal? Is mars trying to get into the "higher" end of the LED market? I am 100% all for it if you guys are, it just seems thats where you are heading. Warranty was one of the bigger things that can be held against you guys in arguments "Yeah its cheaper, but how long is your warranty?" "Sure you got a good deal, but it will break in a few weeks and your screwed"

I think if you guys keep it up, in a few years youll have a whole new reputation.

I think they need to strive to be 100% transparent also.
I had asked "Tina" a question about what is the percentage of far red, expressed as a percentage of total power output? I got a "company secret" answer.

That's something that can be determined with someone with enough tech. I didn't really care for that answer.

edit..............it was whoever uses Vera@MarsHydro

I'm still repping mars hydro. I think they are great lights. I love my ts1000. Gonna be buying another tent and light next week. For the price you can't go wrong.

P_20210227_184703.jpg

Thanks Filthy, yes, we are going to higher-end market now, from our SP6500 and FC series lights now, we will go further and further down this road

I think they need to strive to be 100% transparent also.
I had asked "Tina" a question about what is the percentage of far red, expressed as a percentage of total power output? I got a "company secret" answer.

That's something that can be determined with someone with enough tech. I didn't really care for that answer.

edit..............it was whoever uses Vera@MarsHydro
Because too many competitors stare at us, we need to be careful, just like TS reflector, now that Maxsi*** company imitated us :pass:

Because too many competitors stare at us, we need to be careful, just like TS reflector, now that Maxsi*** company imitated us :pass:
That should be perceived as a good thing because now your lights are on β€œpar” no pun intended with the higher end market and now people are knocking your stuff off as opposed to you knocking off the higher end market as you did when you first entered the game. Everyone’s gotta start somewhere. Some would say this is your β€œyou made it moment” into this industry. :cheers::goodluck::pop:

Back