Mars hydro tsl-2000 in a 2.5 x4.5 x6.5 tent. 2 autoflower plants. So fem genetics narcotic zkittles and synergy automatic genetics strawberry banana auto. Ones 9 weeks one is almost 10. Full house. Looking great so far.
20210222_092724.jpg
20210222_094350.jpg

NOTICE! Growers, recently, many growers feedbacked us that they have received the scammers' messages from some fake accounts on facebook or Instagram or other platforms, please kindly notice that frauds, don't easy believe, we won't send any link to you guys, ask you enter your card info or other personal info. Be careful, take care, happy growing!

They looks so great, man. Is this your only grow house?
Thank you! No I got a 2x4x5 with younger ones in it now. I've had that tent for 2 years almost 3. Has the mars hydro sp250 in it..light works so well the plants outgrow that tent..so I got a bigger tent..and added the Mars hydro tsl3000 in it. It kicks ass! They both do!

@Boognelson87 All are Mars Hydro lights :smoking: Thanks for your support to us all the time, happy growing!:d5:
Your tents are top notch too. Unfortunately we've discussed your 2x4 is only 6 feet. I need higher. I'm at 6.5 feet here and wish I had a 7ft tall lol. Lights grow some beasts

Last edited:
Your tents are top notch too. Unfortunately we've discussed your 2x4 is only 6 feet. I need higher. I'm at 6.5 feet here and wish I had a 7ft tall lol. Lights grow some beasts
Yeah, only the 4'x4' and large size tent height is 6.5ft, no 7ft tall tent now mars.

This is such good news and proof of value for Mars Hydro products...its a must view.

You MIGHT want to comment after this review...cough cough...
I salute Mars hydro every chance possible on an excellent product.
Draw your own conclusions.

Back