I want to try 2 x FC6500 in a 1x2x2m tent, that would have to be close to a 4 pounder with the right photo period strains :biggrin:

Just want to say thanks MarsHydro.
I ordered a tent on the 7th and got it yesterday the 12th. Pretty good service for a bulk item, cross-country shipping for free.
Everything was there. The instructions were clear and the 4' x 8' x 7'6" flower factory was unboxed and assembled in less than an hour.
The steel frame snap-locked firmly and the fabric fits snugly, but would not have been too much of a struggle alone, but I had help with that and the second set of hands made it easier.
The movable crossbars will give me the freedom to place my cobs where I want them.
I'll post some pics after I move in today.
:thumbsup:

Just want to say thanks MarsHydro.
I ordered a tent on the 7th and got it yesterday the 12th. Pretty good service for a bulk item, cross-country shipping for free.
Everything was there. The instructions were clear and the 4' x 8' x 7'6" flower factory was unboxed and assembled in less than an hour.
The steel frame snap-locked firmly and the fabric fits snugly, but would not have been too much of a struggle alone, but I had help with that and the second set of hands made it easier.
The movable crossbars will give me the freedom to place my cobs where I want them.
I'll post some pics after I move in today.
:thumbsup:
Thanks your comment Feenix, honestly, our grow tents are the best cost-effective item. Happy growing! :headbang:

Whats' up guys, some customers asked questions about our product package recently. Check here!:smoking:

All our products package is plain, no any picture or logo signed, no matter it's from mars hydro official website or Amazon or eBay or from our distributor. But there will be the different labels, which have the codes, the all kinds certification listed logos, and products name, or SKU, or the shipping label via GLS or DHL or other companies, there will be the shipping label, which with your shipping info (name, address, or tel number). If you are worried the privacy issues in your area, you don't have to leave the phone number when you take an order but make sure you will track the shipping status on the shipping company website in time and you are at home when the courier delivers parcels, we are afraid the thieves will steal the parcels in your door.

Happy growing!:d5:

Good day, growers, our official website mars-hydro.com is under maintenance now, there may be some bugs, please wait patiently, we will restore it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding.
1f49a.png
1f49a.png
1f49a.png

Mars Hydro Team

Happy weekend, guys, we have upgraded our website, have a look, www.mars-hydro.com
There still be some bugs, we will fix it soon.
Any comments, we do really appreciate it.
Got a friend that might be looking at getting into this hobby, I directed him to look in your direction. He’ll prob be getting your 2x2 complete kit.

Thanks, the 2'X2' grow tent kits with TS 600?
Yes, he will be new to growing and asked what is best value for a beginner. Told him the 2x2 with the TS 600 kit was best for his money as a beginner. I believe he will be a new customer soon! I love my TS 600 and TS 1000! Eventually would like to upgrade to another series for my 4x4 or add to my current setup.

Back