Thanks bud. That's my issue here is I know they're both great, but which is better? For not only now, but 6 months 1yr? I rarely have the ability to buy lights so gotta make it count lol. I'm leaning towards the SP, but I absolutely love those FC's no doubt!
If you know you’re staying in your 2x4 and it’s not a shorty, get the FC3000. It will have a better coverage at a higher height. It will still have a hiigh center and it may get a little higher in the center with reflected light in a 2x4.
If you think you may move up to a 4x4, I'd get the SP3000. It will veg a 4x4 and you can also throw your current light.......until ya get another SP3000. :biggrin:
I would love to have the FC6500 in my 4x4 right now with me starting CO2 today or tomorrow.

If you know you’re staying in your 2x4 and it’s not a shorty, get the FC3000. It will have a better coverage at a higher height. It will still have a hiigh center and it may get a little higher in the center with reflected light in a 2x4.
If you think you may move up to a 4x4, I'd get the SP3000. It will veg a 4x4 and you can also throw your current light.......until ya get another SP3000. :biggrin:
I would love to have the FC6500 in my 4x4 right now with me starting CO2 today or tomorrow.
It's only 5' tall unfortunately. I will be in my 2'x4'x5' until we go rec. That could be anytime they're trying lol. I saw the FC 3000 didnt do great in a 4x4, but thought the numbers would be better in a 2x4. I may just flip a coin hahaha.

@Marshydro
I just ordered your 4' x 8' x 6.5' tent.
I'm in the US.
Will it come from US warehouse?
Any idea how long it takes.
Thank You
:pass:

It's only 5' tall unfortunately. I will be in my 2'x4'x5' until we go rec. That could be anytime they're trying lol. I saw the FC 3000 didnt do great in a 4x4, but thought the numbers would be better in a 2x4. I may just flip a coin hahaha.
2 sp3000s all day in 4x4 or 5x5 break ..I see this twice monthly at my buddies. Thank me later. I choose the SPs all day. I even looked into this. abit after asking earlker 4x4 neither are gonna be what you want I choose the sp for corner to corner coverage of that tent.... 300 watts in 4x4. Get the sp3000. Dim her down in the 2x4x5. Train your plants. Grow a pound easy. The next size model up of the FC series be nice for a 4x4. Still choose 2 sps. Just my opinion. Good luck and your making a good choice regardless with both lights.

Last edited:
2 sp3000s all day in 4x4 or 5x5 break ..I see this twice monthly at my buddies. Thank me later. I choose the SPs all day. I even looked into this. abit after asking earlker 4x4 neither are gonna be what you want I choose the sp for corner to corner coverage of that tent.... 300 watts in 4x4. Get the sp3000. Dim her down in the 2x4x5. Train your plants. Grow a pound easy. The next size model up of the FC series be nice for a 4or. Still choose 2 sps. Just my opinion. Good luck and your making a good choice regardless with both lights.
I think I'm with you on this. I've been flip flopping between the 2, but I think the SP may be the way to go. Thanks for your input bud! Stay lifted.

I think I'm with you on this. I've been flip flopping between the 2, but I think the SP may be the way to go. Thanks for your input bud! Stay lifted.
np what size tent would you be upgrading too?

np what size tent would you be upgrading too?
Depends. When they legalize rec I will be moving into a grow room. The bill's that are out there let home growers have 10 plants. Will do veg/flower rooms close to 8'x8' each.

@Marshydro
I just ordered your 4' x 8' x 6.5' tent.
I'm in the US.
Will it come from US warehouse?
Any idea how long it takes.
Thank You
:pass:
Hi Feenix, we have warehouse in CA and NJ, when it's in stock, we will arrange the shipping via UPS, it will take usually 3-5 business days.

Happy Monday, growers!
New arrival! Mars Hydro TSW 2000 + 3'x3'(100x100x180cm) grow tent kits are available in the USA and Australia now!

TSW2000+3x3-tent.jpg

Last edited:
Back