Just received tracking number from Tracy @Marshydro. Very pleased with transaction. I choose not to focus on a Small hiccup, but rather the effort in how the company responds. Tracy's response was timely and appropriate. MarsHydro has made me feel whole. I will buy with confidence in the future.

Credit where credit is due. @Marshydro

Bought 4x4 tent pkg w/tsw2000. Arrived early and assembly was easy. Order was missing a couple of polls. Sent email on Saturday and got response on SUNDAY. They sent parts/item list and asked to list what is missing. Responded accordingly and woke up Monday AM to an email asking to confirm address. Confirmed address and received another email stating tracking number will be provided shortly.

Job well done! Im a new customer and VERY happy.
Thanks for your comments, hope you can receive it soon, happy growing! And feel free to enter our grow journal contest to win SP 6500 light!

3 weeks old tomorrow. I'm pleased so far. Anybody care to comment on my first real grow?

Attachments

• IMG_1026.JPG
    IMG_1026.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 30
Twisted Cookies by Twisted Tree Autos. 3 gal cloth pots, Promix, 6in carbon scrubber, under a Mars Hydro SP3000. Top dressed with Black Kow a week ago.........

Learned everything right here. Its very difficult to leave the damned things alone, BUT, learning the hard way I find the number one tip is LESS is MORE!

Hi pretties, many customers asked to change the TSL 2000 lights to SP 3000 led grow light in the 2'x4' grow tent kits before.
Now, Mars Hydro SP 3000 -2x4 complete grow tent kits are available! Only in the USA now, it will come soon in other areas.

Check more with this link: https://www.mars-hydro.com/grow-kit-2x4-sp3000
Discount code " AFN "

BTW, don't forget to enter Mars Hydro grow journal contest to get the chance to win SP 65000 led grow light.

Have a good day!

SP 3000 complete grow tent kits-mars hydro.jpg

Back