Hello guys, our official website SP 6500 giveaway winner announced!

Winner: Jonathon Morales. Comments: " I hope I win I need a light "

Congratulations! Our service department will contact you and arrange the prize shipping for you.

mars hydro sp6500 led grow light giveaway.jpg

Last edited:
Grower, happy weekend. Share is always caring. Get a great growing shot under Mars Hydro TSW 2000 light, cheers!
Check more lights on mars-hydro.com. discount code " AFN ", :smoking:
TSW 2000 LED GROW LIGHT.png

And, one question, if you have a 4x4 tent. The TSL 2000 or TSW 2000, how do you choose and set up? Many growers asked the same question in the group.

Just wanted to add my new experience using the new TS-1000 from mars Hydro.
My previous few grows were with a QB direct from China on many peoples recommendations. It has been average at best and I had almost given up on growing again. Then a friend convinced me to try the new mars Hydro lights.

I have attached a picture of the 4 plants and you can be the judge.
Oasis genetics Auto purple Kush, all germed the same day and all feed exactly the same with a 24hr light schedule.
This is the end of week 3 of flower. I have kept them small this time to make it easier to handle as this is a test run of some new methods.

China QB on the left and mars hydro TS-1000 on the right. You decide on which plants look healthier and further along.
This was totally unintended but I will be swapping the QB out for a few more TS-1000's!

Thanks for showing me you don't need to spend lots of $$$ for a quality light!
@Marshydro You have brought me back into the grow game again for my personal production of 4 plants!!

Attachments

• 20210116_130505.jpg
    20210116_130505.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 54
Just wanted to add my new experience using the new TS-1000 from mars Hydro.
My previous few grows were with a QB direct from China on many peoples recommendations. It has been average at best and I had almost given up on growing again. Then a friend convinced me to try the new mars Hydro lights.

I have attached a picture of the 4 plants and you can be the judge.
Oasis genetics Auto purple Kush, all germed the same day and all feed exactly the same with a 24hr light schedule.
This is the end of week 3 of flower. I have kept them small this time to make it easier to handle as this is a test run of some new methods.

China QB on the left and mars hydro TS-1000 on the right. You decide on which plants look healthier and further along.
This was totally unintended but I will be swapping the QB out for a few more TS-1000's!

Thanks for showing me you don't need to spend lots of $$$ for a quality light!
@Marshydro You have brought me back into the grow game again for my personal production of 4 plants!!
Hi Lazylathe, thanks for your great and fair comments on Mars Hydro lights. :toke:We are the Chinese manufactures, the difference is that we are in this fileds already 12 years yet, we are professional and committed to supply the high-quality price with a reasonable price for growers, let more growers enjoy growing. And we have the warehouse and repair center in many countries, could offer better shipping and warranty supports for our customers. Thanks for your supports to Mars Hydro, happy growing!:d5:

BTW, The SP 6500 light giveaway is going on here, welcome to join us!:smoking:

Good day, growers, the Mars Hydro complete grow tent kits is a great solution for home growers looking to set up a new room, and first-time growers trying to find a cost-effective and easy way to find a proper indoor growing setup!
We have the special sale for TS 600 full grow tent kits and TSW 2000 led grow kits in the UK & Canada now, 20% off. Limited quantity, don't miss the chance to get a good deal.
Check at www.mars-hydro.com, the discount code " AFN " to save more on your order.

Full grow tent kits sale - Mars Hydro.jpg

@Marshydro
You really should make an upgrade option on the TS600 kit so people could choose the TS1000 light instead, I think it would sell more kits, free upgrade could even be used as a promotion every now and again :)

@Marshydro
You really should make an upgrade option on the TS600 kit so people could choose the TS1000 light instead, I think it would sell more kits, free upgrade could even be used as a promotion every now and again :)
Hi, we also supply the TS 1000 complete grow tent kits.
TS 1000 led grow light + hanger kits + 70x70x160cm grow tent + 4" inline duct fan + 4" carbon filter, +33'' length flex ducting + humidity thermometer + timer + 4pcs 5-gallon grow bags, duct clamps.
Check details with this link: https://www.mars-hydro.com/grow-kits-combo/grow-kit-2-3x2-3-ts1000

Credit where credit is due. @Marshydro

Bought 4x4 tent pkg w/tsw2000. Arrived early and assembly was easy. Order was missing a couple of polls. Sent email on Saturday and got response on SUNDAY. They sent parts/item list and asked to list what is missing. Responded accordingly and woke up Monday AM to an email asking to confirm address. Confirmed address and received another email stating tracking number will be provided shortly.

Job well done! Im a new customer and VERY happy.

Back