Hello afn fam, I have recently ordered a FC 3000 light for my 1m square tent. It arrived surprisingly quickly! It was very easy to install, no extra pair of hands needed. I already had a grow going under a 250w HID mostly in early flowering. As expected, the temps are now lower, but I’m really happy, that the light adds about 4 degrees C, so that I don’t have to heat the room (growing in a cellar) until real winter temps hit. It’s been a few days, and my plants seem to like the light. It’s bright and white, so I can see much better what’s going on with my babies! Very pleased so far. Now let’s see how they will flower.
I hung the light about 18 inches/44cm above canopy and the corners are all nicely lit. Should I move it down more? Trying to avoid that dreaded light burn that autos (especially indica autos) seem to be vulnerable to. Feedback welcome.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy and your gardens are humming & thriving :vibe:

View attachment 1252128
Hi, congrats for the new FC 3000 lights, joining LED growing:cheers:
Do you use the dimming function now? If 100% now, you can hang it to 50-55cm at early veg

Thanks! I have the light at 100%, but early flower.

Hello, all Autoflower grower,

I think it's time to make a confession to you. I'm not Tina, I'm another employee of Mars Hydro. Tina has not been in charge of the AFN forum since the middle of April because she has to take care of her own children. Also, she has resigned in June for her personal reasons. Since around 20th April, I've taken over autoflower community, the account of " Mars Hydro Tina ", I'm happy to be here, learning indoor growing, and knowing so many growers.

The reason why I chose to not tell you the truth at that time is that we are so afraid that the change will let growers estrange from me, Tina is doing well here in the past years. Hope that this change hasn't bothered you in the last six months. I sincerely apologize if I have caused you any inconvenience. Anyway, I'm one of the Mars Hydro family, I will continue to do best here for all growers. Love and Peace. Happy growing!

@Mossy @Son of Hobbes I'm sorry for the trouble brought to you, is it possible that change this thread name? " MarsHydro Live Section "

Hey, it's all good....... Tina was cool and you'll be cool too!

You all make a great light from my experience and that's what matters..

Not sure what your name really is, but I'll call you Fred for now... :baby:

Welcome !!!!!

Hey, it's all good....... Tina was cool and you'll be cool too!

You all make a great light from my experience and that's what matters..

Not sure what your name really is, but I'll call you Fred for now... :baby:

Welcome !!!!!
Hi, @7.62 , thanks for your kind words. And the name Fred, ok, I take it :biggrin:

Hello growers, I'm wondering if the SP 6500 lights catch your eyes? It seems that not many growers discuss this light here. Because there is no growers review this light on Youtube or review website?
We have made the SP 6500 releasing videos this week, check the SP 6500 par test process in this video

Hello growers, I'm wondering if the SP 6500 lights catch your eyes? It seems that not many growers discuss this light here. Because there is no growers review this light on Youtube or review website?
We have made the SP 6500 releasing videos this week, check the SP 6500 par test process in this video

How big is it

Thank you for sharing this. Wasnt aware of this light. Great coverage at 24 inches and even. what would be the pros/cons with this over two sp 300s. Been so busy at work I haven't got my setup ready but was planning on two 300s. I really do enjoy the sp250 as well as my friend. Since the 300s have been released thats what I figured I'd go with. The easily ready dimmer feature is such a terrific addition

Thank you for sharing this. Wasnt aware of this light. Great coverage at 24 inches and even. what would be the pros/cons with this over two sp 300s. Been so busy at work I haven't got my setup ready but was planning on two 300s. I really do enjoy the sp250 as well as my friend. Since the 300s have been released thats what I figured I'd go with. The easily ready dimmer feature is such a terrific addition
Yes, the SP 3000 is the upgraded version base on SP 250 light, with more efficient Samsung diodes. Take them :cools:

Hey folks, have you noticed that in the same wattage, but Mars Hydro lights with more diodes than other brand lights in the market, do you want to know the reasons?

SP 3000, 300w, 952 diodes
SP 6500, 600w, 2356 diodes
FC 3000, 300w, 792 diodes
FC 4800, 480w, 2070 diodes
FC 6500, 6500w, 3144 diodes

mars hydro SP 6500.jpg

Back