2x2x5
Undecided on the light.
Will the new mars hydro stuff be too hot in that small of a tent? Any recommendations

2x2x5
Undecided on the light.
Will the new mars hydro stuff be too hot in that small of a tent? Any recommendations
Hello, I recommend you the TS 1000 light, it's 150w, for 2'x2' flower and 3'x3' veg, it won't be overhot, you also can remove the driver out of the grow tent, which helps reduce the tent temp

The two TS1000 I have in my 2x4x6 tent is actually helping keeping the temperature stable a little, keeping it up a couple of degrees during the night when the house heating is off but they most certainly are not causing any heat problems.

Hello, all Autoflower grower,

I think it's time to make a confession to you. I'm not Tina, I'm another employee of Mars Hydro. Tina has not been in charge of the AFN forum since the middle of April because she has to take care of her own children. Also, she has resigned in June for her personal reasons. Since around 20th April, I've taken over autoflower community, the account of " Mars Hydro Tina ", I'm happy to be here, learning indoor growing, and knowing so many growers.

The reason why I chose to not tell you the truth at that time is that we are so afraid that the change will let growers estrange from me, Tina is doing well here in the past years. Hope that this change hasn't bothered you in the last six months. I sincerely apologize if I have caused you any inconvenience. Anyway, I'm one of the Mars Hydro family, I will continue to do best here for all growers. Love and Peace. Happy growing!

@Mossy @Son of Hobbes I'm sorry for the trouble brought to you, is it possible that change this thread name? " MarsHydro Live Section "

I think it's time to make a confession to you. I'm not Tina, I'm another employee of Mars Hydro. Tina has not been in charge of the AFN forum since the middle of April because she has to take care of her own children. Also, she has resigned in June for her personal reasons. Since around 20th April, I've taken over autoflower community, the account of " Mars Hydro Tina ", I'm happy to be here, learning indoor growing, and knowing so many growers.

Hope that this change hasn't bothered you in the last six months. I sincerely apologize if I have caused you any inconvenience. Anyway, I'm one of the Mars Hydro family, I will continue to do best here for all growers. Love and Peace. Happy growing!

@Mossy @Son of Hobbes I'm sorry for the trouble brought to you, is it possible that change this thread name? " MarsHydro Live Section "

Welcome! I only joined in June so I've never spoken to Tina then. You need a new name

Do you have any discount codes for Amazon? Thinking of upgrading to a Mars Hydro!

Do you have any discount codes for Amazon? Thinking of upgrading to a Mars Hydro!
No, you can order on our official website directly, www.mars-hydro.com, discount code " AFN ". Which light do you interest? If you are not urgently needing the lights, waiting our Black Friday Sale

The reason why I chose to not tell you the truth at that time is that we are so afraid that the change will let growers estrange from me, Tina is doing well here in the past years. Hope that this change hasn't bothered you in the last six months. I sincerely apologize if I have caused you any inconvenience. Anyway, I'm one of the Mars Hydro family, I will continue to do best here for all growers. Love and Peace. Happy growing!

Hi and welcome, may I ask your name? An introduction would be nice!:welcome::smoking::bump:

Back