Hi growers, is winter coming to your city? Are you ready to start a new round indoor growing? Which Mars Hydro lights do you using now? What's your impression of it? Any grow tips for new Mars growers or the products comments to us?

Mars Hydro TS 1000 Light Grow!
Mars hydro TS 1000 led grow light indoor growing.jpg

mars hydro tent indoor grow harvest.jpg

I gotta say that my TS1000 seems to supercharge growth.

I start my girls under my SP150 and let them under it until I have room under the big daddy light (ts1000) and as soon as I move them under it they explode!

I love my TS 1000, I need to either win another one or win another SP150 ..
@MarshydroTina ..

Hi, @7.62 , yeah, the SP 150 is only 135w, and TS 1000 is 150w, also in terms of the spectrum, SP 150 is better for veg stages or for some tropical plants growing :cools:

Growers need to notice that, although SP150 is a member of the Mars Hydro SP family, its spectrum is different from other SP fixtures, and it doesn't have the dimming function. I think it is more suitable for beginners who grow small areas, small closest growers, and the people who love grown other kinds of indoor plants, like lettuce, chili, cactus, succulents:smoking:

Don't get me wrong, I love the light (SP150) but the TS1000 is just perfect for my area and my plants absolutely love it.

Back