Hello growers,
FC 6500 is sold out in Europea, but the good news is that all FC series and SP 6500 will be available around November 10th.
Also, many customers give us feedback that the shopping experience on our website is not very well, so we are doing the upgrade work! Will be completed before Black Friday, stay tuned!
Grow on Earth, Grow with Mars!

Is that Gnome armed or does he use his magical powers to keep out prying eyes?
You pic did give me the idea to get a aloe vera plant and keep it in the tent for some teas.

It's actually a hockey player gnome.

I keep the lettuce and bok choy for my uromastyx. Start them then move to his terrarium. Fresh food.

Do you think TS 1000 is too far from the plants? The light hanging height

No way. The plant will grow into the light. No closer. It's your 27x27 5 feet tall tent. I find the plants get too bushy when the light is too close. And doesn't have the natural spacing between nodes. It's perfect for getting consistent 3 foot tall autos with lots of bud. I've been growing a while and stopped moving the height of my light. I sometimes use a milk crate to get a little closer. But not in this small a tent. Maybe a 4x4. 6.5 tall tent.

This isn't an auto though. It's a GTH

MarshydroTina
Shame on you for laughing at my post! :hump::rofl::rofl:
I was and AM serious! :yeah:

You sell me ANOTHER Mars SP3000, You'll get an even more detailed journal than the one in my signature here on AFN and more pictures like this with the Mars decals in the background in the journal and on Instagram.

Linda Seeds Gelato33 grown under the Mars SP3000!
IMG_20201027_002424149.jpg

What ya say???????

Hi tina, i've currently got a ts1000 alongside a kingbo600 in a 3.2x3.2 tent, will a ts2000 be adequate enough to light the whole tent by itself or will 2 ts1000 be better? My lights don't quite fill the whole tent when sat at optimal height from the flowers and some buds are losing out.

Hi tina, i've currently got a ts1000 alongside a kingbo600 in a 3.2x3.2 tent, will a ts2000 be adequate enough to light the whole tent by itself or will 2 ts1000 be better? My lights don't quite fill the whole tent when sat at optimal height from the flowers and some buds are losing out.
One TSW 2000 is enough for your grow tent. Take the TS 1000 into other room :cools:

Back