@Wwonka ,Welcome to Mars Hydro family:cheers:, is it a 2x4 veg tent?
Hi @MarshydroTina Yes it is a 2x4 veg tent. but I can always use half the space to start seedlings If need be. Its already much better than the 2ft 4 bulb flouro light that I had in there.

My dear AFN growers, many friends may encounter with these questions. Mars Hydro? What is that? A supplier in China? How does the factory look like? Who are we ordering from? Are the lights reliable without a close check? Should we trust them? Hey!Friends! Here is a video of a close look at us! Our company, our factory, the lights producing process, our equipment for product producing... All that you want to know about us is here! Come on and check them in this video!

Hi growers, we are looking for the Mars Hydro FC 3000 light tester this month, the grower should be " AFN Gladiator ", and Messages over 1500, Reaction Score over 5000, already finished at least one complete grow journal, on AFN here.
The tester should update FC 3000 light reports and the whole complete growing journal here, 2 updates weekly.:smoking:
Any guys meet these requirements and interest in it, just tag me,@MarshydroTina :welcome:I will check all info, your profile, your journals, then I will pick one and announce who is the tester.
Cheers! :cheers: Mars Hydro FC 3000!!!

Hi growers, we are looking for the Mars Hydro FC 3000 light tester this month, the grower should be " AFN Gladiator ", and Messages over 1500, Reaction Score over 5000, already finished at least one complete grow journal, on AFN here.
The tester should update FC 3000 light reports and the whole complete growing journal here, 2 updates weekly.:smoking:
Any guys meet these requirements and interest in it, just tag me,@MarshydroTina :welcome:I will check all info, your profile, your journals, then I will pick one and announce who is the tester.
Cheers! :cheers: Mars Hydro FC 3000!!!
@MarshydroTina Wow that is quite a awesome light to test. I was just speaking of the FC series in a different thread. Saying how MarsHydro has really stepped up your game.

I am sure you can find a gladiator to test it. I would but I don't think I meet some of your criteria. it would look good in my 4x4!

I need to up my game I guess. :)

The TS600 is doing great in the veg tent by the way!

@MarshydroTina Wow that is quite a awesome light to test. I was just speaking of the FC series in a different thread. Saying how MarsHydro has really stepped up your game.

I am sure you can find a gladiator to test it. I would but I don't think I meet some of your criteria. it would look good in my 4x4!

I need to up my game I guess. :)

The TS600 is doing great in the veg tent by the way!
Thanks @PotDaddy , I will pick a gladiator this week, help us test FC 3000 here:headbang:

My dear AFN growers, many friends may encounter with these questions. Mars Hydro? What is that? A supplier in China? How does the factory look like? Who are we ordering from? Are the lights reliable without a close check? Should we trust them? Hey!Friends! Here is a video of a close look at us! Our company, our factory, the lights producing process, our equipment for product producing... All that you want to know about us is here! Come on and check them in this video!

Any jobs going? :cheers::pass:

Hi @MarshydroTina I've been gone a bit but I'm back. And still loving my ts1000

P_20201025_055442.jpg

Back