Hey, growers, check this Mars Hydro light, what do you think of this light? Impressed? The power, the par chart, the spectrum, interest?

Mars Hydro SP LED Grow Light.png

Is this the new super SP light you mentioned? Looks very nice! Would love to learn more.
Yeah, this is Mars Hydro super SP 6500 light:headbang:, 650w, with 2356pcs Samsung diodes, and we also add more red light in the spectrum, for higher yields for cannabis flower:smoking::smoking::smoking: should launch it these days:cheers:

Yeah, this is Mars Hydro super SP 6500 light:headbang:, 650w, with 2356pcs Samsung diodes, and we also add more red light in the spectrum, for higher yields for cannabis flower:smoking::smoking::smoking: should launch it these days:cheers:
Oh my...sounds very very nice what size tent is recommended? Is it on the website already ?

That light looks amazing!!

I am proud to announce I joined the#MarsHydro family. I picked up a TS600 for my veg tent on Prime day!

20201016_140731.jpg

The new FS line looks really really nice. MarsHydro has really stepped it up that's for sure!

hi tina, send me a pm when ever you have free time i have a few questions if you dont mind! :)

That light looks amazing!!

I am proud to announce I joined the#MarsHydro family. I picked up a TS600 for my veg tent on Prime day!

View attachment 1243636

The new FS line looks really really nice. MarsHydro has really stepped it up that's for sure!
@Wwonka ,Welcome to Mars Hydro family:cheers:, is it a 2x4 veg tent?

Back