Hi Tina, I've just purchased a Mars Hydro tent and I need to know what the diameter of the poles are any help would be great

Are you going to be adding soft start/off to your lights?

Are you going to be adding soft start/off to your lights?
No the plan now, the tech is not mature for us, but the mars hydro dimmable lights can connect with TrolMaster now, and we will launch our own controller in the near future

Last edited:
Is it safe to order Mars hydro? I've heard a lot of bad that company?
In the last month I have ordered and received 2 lights and a tent and everything was bang on, no issues whatsoever.
I ordered direct from their website rather than Amazon reseller or similar, I prefer to buy directly from a company when it is an item with warranty and in my case I also saved a little money by ordering direct.
They get 10/10 from me

Is it safe to order Mars hydro? I've heard a lot of bad that company?
I don’t own a mars light as of yet but plan to in the future. The sp3000 tests show its a beast. The rep on here @MarshydroTina is very helpful. Discount given for members and you can’t go wrong if you go direct as the above post said. Warranty also is long up to 3 years in some cases. I would not hesitate. To be honest there is a lot worse coming from China, Samsung chips that are fakes. I would have a lot more confidence buying from Mars.

Back