You can dim it at seedling and early veg stage, hanging 18 inches, save power bill :smoking:
For the TSW2000, do you guys keep it 100% throughout? Or dim it? And is theyre distance chart pretty spot on? 24in for seedlings, etc.... Thanks!!

@MarshydroTina I'm looking to upgrade to. A 4x4. With my past Mars gear it was a no brainers to start with you guys. However, is there a way to upgrade the 4x4 complete grow kit. I want it for autoflowers but it comes with a ts2000. a 300 watt 3x3 flowering light wont cut it for a 4x4 based off how I grow now. I use the sp250 in a 2x4 now. just curious is there anyway to get a bigger light for the 4x4 kit? I seen the 4x4 with two sp300s but it's just tent and light.

@MarshydroTina I'm looking to upgrade to. A 4x4. With my past Mars gear it was a no brainers to start with you guys. However, is there a way to upgrade the 4x4 complete grow kit. I want it for autoflowers but it comes with a ts2000. a 300 watt 3x3 flowering light wont cut it for a 4x4 based off how I grow now. I use the sp250 in a 2x4 now. just curious is there anyway to get a bigger light for the 4x4 kit? I seen the 4x4 with two sp300s but it's just tent and light.
Hey, yeah, the 4'X4' complete grow kit, the light is TSW2000 light, it's 300w, for 3'x3' flower and 4'x4' veg, it's not enough for 4'x4' flower, the grow kit is for some first-time growers, no much experience, who don't know how to choose setups, don't know what items do they need .
I suggest that you buy the light, tent, and other items separately. 2 units SP3000, one 5'x5' tent from the Mars Hydro website, other items from other brands.

A little investigation here, I'm wondering how many AFN growers use SP3000 light so far :smoking:

Mars Hydro SP3000 growing-3 Wedding cake x purple punch clones 7 gal pot in 4 by 2
MarsHydroSP3000.jpg

1600658613039.png

Hey, yeah, the 4'X4' complete grow kit, the light is TSW2000 light, it's 300w, for 3'x3' flower and 4'x4' veg, it's not enough for 4'x4' flower, the grow kit is for some first-time growers, no much experience, who don't know how to choose setups, don't know what items do they need .
I suggest that you buy the light, tent, and other items separately. 2 units SP3000, one 5'x5' tent from the Mars Hydro website, other items from other brands.
Thank you just wanted to make sure. 2 sp 3000s sound real nice right about nowmy close friend just got 1,008 grams from a 4x4 with 2 ap250s. I told him how well my 2x4 was with one he just doubled what I use and his first grow he got over 2 grams per watt.

Thank you just wanted to make sure. 2 sp 3000s sound real nice right about nowmy close friend just got 1,008 grams from a 4x4 with 2 ap250s. I told him how well my 2x4 was with one he just doubled what I use and his first grow he got over 2 grams per watt.
I'm either adding another SP3000 or go crazy and put a FC6500 for more even coverage in my 4X4.

I just set up my new area yesterday and turned on the SP3000! Only problem I had was figuring out how to hang if. The two parts with hooks took some time to figure out where to hang it. Looks like light was designed with different attachment in mind from what I received. Other than that working well so far.

Back