MarshydroTina
Shame on you for laughing at my post! :hump::rofl::rofl:
I was and AM serious! :yeah:

You sell me ANOTHER Mars SP3000, You'll get an even more detailed journal than the one in my signature here on AFN and more pictures like this with the Mars decals in the background in the journal and on Instagram.

Linda Seeds Gelato33 grown under the Mars SP3000!
View attachment 1247129

What ya say???????
Do you have the new SP 3000 light purchase plan recently?:smoking:

Good day, Good news!
SP 6500 is also available in the EU and Australian warehouse finally!

SP 6500 LED Grow Light
Draw Power: 650w
Coverage: 60x150cm flower and 120x150cm veg
LEDs: 2356 pcs Samsung Lm301b & Osram 660nm diodes

SP 6500-Mars Hydro- LED grow light.jpg

sp6500 Samsung.jpg

SP6500par.jpg

-Spectrum Range: 2800-3000K,4800-5000K,650-665nm,730-740nm(IR), 260-440nm(Blue, UVA)
-Light Dmension:1073*90*92mm

SP6500-spectrum.jpg

Other features:
Daisy-chain dimming function, connecting up to 20 units fixtures
High PPE: 2.8 Β΅mol/j
Whole-body- aluminum thick heat sink, more dense heat sinks than SP 3000, better passive cooling
IP 65 waterproof rating
Hight quality, with CE, RoHS, DLC & ETL listed

SP6500 led grow light.jpg

Feel free order on our website, remember to use the disocunt code " AFN ", Cheers!

sp6500 package.jpg

PS: we changed the website server, more smoothly than before! :smoking:

Hello guys, Mars Hydro inventory updating!

FC 3000, FC 4800, TS 3000, TSW 2000 complete grow kits are sold out in the USA.
SP 3000, SP 6500, TSW 2000 are not available in Canada
SP 150 is sold out in the UK
SP 150, TS 3000 are sold out in the EU warehouse
FC series is out of stock in Australia

And, the Samsung diodes are in extreme shortage on the market. I think that there will be another period of product shortage as we had in the first half of the year.

Guys, are you ready to purchase your New Year gift, Mars Hydro Light & Tent!

Hi, I just pulled the trigger and ordered a FC 3000, so excited! Hopefully it will get to me soon in spite of national lockdown chaos. I find it incredibly soothing to take care of a grow during lockdown - I’ve got my own lush jungle to escape to:pighug:. stay sane & safe folks, and happy growing everyone!

Hi, I just pulled the trigger and ordered a FC 3000, so excited! Hopefully it will get to me soon in spite of national lockdown chaos. I find it incredibly soothing to take care of a grow during lockdown - I’ve got my own lush jungle to escape to:pighug:. stay sane & safe folks, and happy growing everyone!
Don't forget to give us a small review when you receive it, I'll be getting one as well at some stage I think.

yes, I have been waiting for a review on afn as well - just couldn’t wait any longer. my babes just started week 6 (early flower now) - so my first test will be incomplete, but I’ll let you know how it goes. will be an interesting climate change from hps

Are you in Europe? :cools: FC 3000 is sold out in North America, the new batch will arrive around 15th.

Hi dudes, do you know that Samsung diodes are in short supply in the whole market, not only in China, also in America. They should extend more factories to supply the diodes!
We don't have enough materials. Mars Hydro FC series, SP 3000, and SP 6500 may be tight stock for a long time in the near future. :pass:

Hi dudes, do you know that Samsung diodes are in short supply in the whole market, not only in China, also in America. They should extend more factories to supply the diodes!
We don't have enough materials. Mars Hydro FC series, SP 3000, and SP 6500 may be tight stock for a long time in the near future. :pass:
No!!!!!! I Was gonna grab two FC4800.

Back