1605012406985.png

Feb 16th 2015 since Tina joined us on AFN....and she has been Marvelous....:bravo::bravo::bravo:

And...I for 1 will Miss her.

I Wish her all success in her new life....

And...I Look forward to working with you.....:headbang: ..Big Shoes to fill...:toke:

Title change done for you @Marshydro . Enjoy your time on AFN.

All the best to tina and welcome.

I am interested in the TSL 2000. Are there any fellow growers using this light?

Hello, all Autoflower grower,

I think it's time to make a confession to you. I'm not Tina, I'm another employee of Mars Hydro. Tina has not been in charge of the AFN forum since the middle of April because she has to take care of her own children. Also, she has resigned in June for her personal reasons. Since around 20th April, I've taken over autoflower community, the account of " Mars Hydro Tina ", I'm happy to be here, learning indoor growing, and knowing so many growers.

The reason why I chose to not tell you the truth at that time is that we are so afraid that the change will let growers estrange from me, Tina is doing well here in the past years. Hope that this change hasn't bothered you in the last six months. I sincerely apologize if I have caused you any inconvenience. Anyway, I'm one of the Mars Hydro family, I will continue to do best here for all growers. Love and Peace. Happy growing!

@Mossy @Son of Hobbes I'm sorry for the trouble brought to you, is it possible that change this thread name? " MarsHydro Live Section "
That doesn't change a lot, you're more then welcome at our home! We're all in the same boat and a different name is only the name, we like the person behind the name!

Hello, I recommend you the TS 1000 light, it's 150w, for 2'x2' flower and 3'x3' veg, it won't be overhot, you also can remove the driver out of the grow tent, which helps reduce the tent temp
Besides the dimmer, is there anything else different from the the old ts1000 that I have? Main reason I ask is I ended up replacing the ts's I have with the SP150 cause I found they ran cooler.

Hello afn fam, I have recently ordered a FC 3000 light for my 1m square tent. It arrived surprisingly quickly! It was very easy to install, no extra pair of hands needed. I already had a grow going under a 250w HID mostly in early flowering. As expected, the temps are now lower, but I’m really happy, that the light adds about 4 degrees C, so that I don’t have to heat the room (growing in a cellar) until real winter temps hit. It’s been a few days, and my plants seem to like the light. It’s bright and white, so I can see much better what’s going on with my babies! Very pleased so far. Now let’s see how they will flower.
I hung the light about 18 inches/44cm above canopy and the corners are all nicely lit. Should I move it down more? Trying to avoid that dreaded light burn that autos (especially indica autos) seem to be vulnerable to. Feedback welcome.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy and your gardens are humming & thriving :vibe:

1605044919954.jpeg

Besides the dimmer, is there anything else different from the the old ts1000 that I have? Main reason I ask is I ended up replacing the ts's I have with the SP150 cause I found they ran cooler.
SP 150 spectrum is different from TS 1000, SP 150 spectrum is not like other SP lights, I think it's better for veg growing
And SP 150 is no dimming function, TS 1000 with
SP 150 with the whole body aluminum heat sink, help cooling better. TS 1000 without
SP 150 is IP 65 waterproof. TS 1000 is IP 55.:biggrin:

Back