Well I'm not in the competition so my chances are somewhat limited anyway LOL
But you're right, there is no competing with popular YouTubers really, it's still nice to see the sponsorship from Mars Hydro though.
Agreed, Mars seems to be a great company and always having fun contests. Society is to blame for the YouTube stars :crying:

Kinda silly if you include YouTubers in a contest with forums also.
Marshydro
If you want more active participation from forums, not just this one, from this style of contests, you might want to separate the contests.

I agree
I think many were out at the start. Some people work and have little time to win an online popularity contest. Especially when others already have a decent sized following.

Yeah, agree with you guys! This is the first time giveaway that we add all kinds of platforms. Get some experience, let's looking forward to another one Mars Hydro Cup next time only for you guys!

Sadly a lot of us did say this at the start. It put lots off entering. I've about 6.5k views now but knew it would be no competition to the Youtubers after week 1

I could have set up 20,000 threads and spammed to attempt to win this (as in new thread per update, like the Youtubers) but I, like most, wouldn't do that to this forum. It's a shame that this has ended up pandering to the likely already monotenized Youtubers. How many daily active users do we have here? Couple hundred?

Total Number of Daily Active YouTube Users:
30 million (source)

Last updated: 9/4/19

Sooooooo, 6k times 30mil makes me the (views per visitor) winner? :baked: :king::crying:

Last edited:
Back