@MarshydroTina , what kind of deal can you give me on a TS600?

I need another light for my other tent!

I'm looking to order one and the ts600 is what I am needing for that tent. It's been my seedling tent but I need a light and then I can grow in both tents..!!
IMHO, do yourself a favor and get sp150. Yeah the base cost is more but you'll save on power both from light and less ac. There's very little heat from these things so can get em closer to plants if needed. You'll also save from not upgrading to the 150 down the road--been there, done that.. I made my own extension cables so I could move the ts600 outside the closet but was still too much heat. Added some heat sinks to the light--still too hot and by the time you do that your close in price to the sp150. Course I'm running in 18" & 24" x 36" space.

Another example,
My dear growers, The LM301B and LM301H are the same technology, some chips, just the factories, the market is different. Samsung differences it with China market and the market except for China. Chinese manufacturers can't get LM301H chip in China, Samsung will only provide Chinese manufacturer LM301B chips, so if you buy Samsung LM301H chip from China, be careful with the fake Samsung chips. And maybe there is another possibility, the manufacturers purchase LM301H chips in other countries, then import it to China, produce the lights, we're skeptical that Chinese manufacturers would do such a thing, how about you?

I'm actually going to be buying lights within the next month or two which is why I'm looking extremely deep into these matters. Thanks for your time, I wish mars hydro continued success.
Thanks Anasazi, there are many brands and many products in the market, growers will have different choices, hope all growers can find decent lights, happy growing! Love peace and hemp:pass:

SP200? :nono: SP150 coverage is for 1.5'x3' flowering. It will have SP lights for 6':smoking:
Somebody needs to go through your advertising as it seems to contradict itself. In one place it says 2x2 and in another 1.5 x 3. I've seen the same confusing info on several others. I can say on my last grow I had 3 plants stuffed into a 3' space and the outside "edges" had slower growth and really didn't come into their own until I was able to remove one and get 2 directly under the light. I suppose it could've been a genetics thing. I can't "complain" cause the 3 gave me my best yields to date but can't help wonder "what if the lights were just a little longer? fwiw the plants were 12" from light in bloom

Back