@MarshydroTina , what kind of deal can you give me on a TS600?

I need another light for my other tent!

I'm looking to order one and the ts600 is what I am needing for that tent. It's been my seedling tent but I need a light and then I can grow in both tents..!!
" AFN " discount code, 3% off :biggrin: What's your tent size?

IMHO, do yourself a favor and get sp150. Yeah the base cost is more but you'll save on power both from light and less ac. There's very little heat from these things so can get em closer to plants if needed. You'll also save from not upgrading to the 150 down the road--been there, done that.. I made my own extension cables so I could move the ts600 outside the closet but was still too much heat. Added some heat sinks to the light--still too hot and by the time you do that your close in price to the sp150. Course I'm running in 18" & 24" x 36" space.
Right, SP series with a whole layer of aluminum heat sink, which helps cooling. :cheers:

Somebody needs to go through your advertising as it seems to contradict itself. In one place it says 2x2 and in another 1.5 x 3. I've seen the same confusing info on several others. I can say on my last grow I had 3 plants stuffed into a 3' space and the outside "edges" had slower growth and really didn't come into their own until I was able to remove one and get 2 directly under the light. I suppose it could've been a genetics thing. I can't "complain" cause the 3 gave me my best yields to date but can't help wonder "what if the lights were just a little longer? fwiw the plants were 12" from light in bloom
Yes, we need to check products descriptions of the website. 3 plants under SP150, what's the hanging height in blooming? 12''?

No mine doesn't have the dimmer.

The tent I want to light up is like 18 inches deep by 3 feet high and probably 3 feet in width.
@MarshydroTina

SP150 the real coverage is for 1.5'x3' flowering, it's a long shape light, more suitable for some closet growing. Because many tents size is 2'x2', or 2.3'x2.3', we also will recommend SP150 to the small size tent growers

Back