Just came in today
1725BC48-1895-4C68-8F6A-A497F4E99245.jpeg
B7C61AEB-19F6-436F-9DF3-5099AF177408.jpeg
1DF67C4A-F4D5-462D-928E-7A2D2E408D66.jpeg

Good day growers.
Since the launch of our SP3000 and the TS series upgrade, more and more people have asked me, will there be any new lights coming up? I also told you that we have a new series of lights coming out this year, and to our surprise, it's coming out earlier than we expected!!! Canadian warehouses are already stocked, and they will soon arrive in U.S. warehouses as well. We are publishing the new product on our website, and I think you can see it tomorrow at the latest :biggrin: :woohoo:

After doing some research on lights over the last few days I must say I'm disappointed with the price of mars new series. 960$ for this?, You can literally get the same kind of light, using the same exact leds for hundreds of dollars less. This one is same samsung leds, cheaper and has higher watts or same new samsung leds with wifi features and half the price.

Not trying to be mean or anything as I love Mars Hydro and all my prior grows used your lights. I just think you guys can definitely do better with those prices. It's hard to justify spending almost double the price for nothing extra but faster shipping. If Your light was 100$ more than the competition I'd still consider you over them just for being easier to deal with. Double the price tho? tough sell.

@scarfa21 @WildBill , the SP3000 is the long shape, our new FC series lights are all square one :biggrin:

After doing some research on lights over the last few days I must say I'm disappointed with the price of mars new series. 960$ for this?, You can literally get the same kind of light, using the same exact leds for hundreds of dollars less. This one is same samsung leds, cheaper and has higher watts or same new samsung leds with wifi features and half the price.

Not trying to be mean or anything as I love Mars Hydro and all my prior grows used your lights. I just think you guys can definitely do better with those prices. It's hard to justify spending almost double the price for nothing extra but faster shipping. If Your light was 100$ more than the competition I'd still consider you over them just for being easier to deal with. Double the price tho? tough sell.
We always offer high cost-effective lights for growers, compare other suppliers in the market. If the grower compares with other Alibaba lights, check the chips and the diodes details. We will launch the blog about how to differentiate if the led grow light chips are the Samsung chips or the fakes chips

Will there be an sp200 for 3' closets? Or even a canon that you can add if you need it.

Last edited:
We always offer high cost-effective lights for growers, compare other suppliers in the market. If the grower compares with other Alibaba lights, check the chips and the diodes details. We will launch the blog about how to differentiate if the led grow light chips are the Samsung chips or the fakes chips
Another example, hundreds cheaper and Kingbrite definitely uses real samsung diodes and there are a lot of happy customers with good grows on reddit for example. I'm not trying to argue with you though, just trying to point out that you guys can definitely do better with your prices. Might get you more customers as well. I'm actually going to be buying lights within the next month or two which is why I'm looking extremely deep into these matters. Thanks for your time, I wish mars hydro continued success.

Light strips are cheap. Lead drivers are cheap. Branding is expensive. We pay for peace of mind... I will admit that I’m very skeptical about my sp3000 purchase. Only time will tell now.

@MarshydroTina , what kind of deal can you give me on a TS600?

I need another light for my other tent!

I'm looking to order one and the ts600 is what I am needing for that tent. It's been my seedling tent but I need a light and then I can grow in both tents..!!

Back